Total votes: 5 (33%)
New age (No votes)
Electronica/Techno
Total votes: 1 (7%)
Jam-band
Total votes: 4 (27%)
Goth/industrial
Total votes: 1 (7%)
Man, why do you have to put labels on it -- that’s The Man talking. It’s just M-U-S-I-C. (No votes)
Total votes: 15

My least favorite genre is

geiginni wrote:You left out emo.

I fucking abhorr emo....and power-punk-pop, or whatever the fuck that is - too. Whiney, privileged white-bread psuedo-punks banging out the most inane precambrian idoit proto-music ever....Shit!

Music for emotionally stunted, 13 year old, future frat asshat yuppie, retards!

Yeah, you’re only permitted so many poll options. I had to jettison lounge/â€

Cranius wrote:I'm sure it's a genre entirely invented by Sony to be used on skateboarding games for the Playstation.

Am I just being cynical?

Nope. Not a bit. Nu metal is evil but not as evil as new country. This was created by Nashville and Sony so that they have music for bass fishing games.
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby." - Jack Handy

'Smooth jazz' is the genre containing the worst music I an think of. Candy Dulfer, Boney James, all those people bring to me a profound feeling of nausea. I would much prefer listening to Nu Metal or drinking fermented goat bile. Anybody here who would rather have the radio tuned to smooth jazz than any of the listed genres, let me know, so I can come to know my lord and savior Jesus Christ in order to pray for your everlasting soul.
If it wasn't for landlords, there would have been no Karl Marx.