Wiffleball Pictures

nice pics maign. why it makes me feel as though it were only yesterday that blah blah etc etc. the important thing, andyk, that nobody has gone into any detail about, is the total and thoroughly annhilative asswhoopin delievered to those cats. what was the final? i lost track at 23 to 10. but yeah, wow. i think the most pivotal moment of the night may have been the statement (and i forget who said it) "we'll take george".

that was definitely fun as shit. and i thought i was sore beforehand from all the moving of the boxes. little did i know.

one thing i wanna try and do next time is go out afterwards and drink berrs. that's the only thing i feel like i missed, was the opportunity to have conversations with folks, y'know? to sit and shoot the shit. and berr. hopefully next time.
LVP wrote:If, say, 10% of lions tried to kill gazelles, compared with 10% of savannah animals in general, I think that gazelle would be a lousy racist jerk.

Wiffleball Pictures

that's a good idea--we should ceratinly go out for a beer or two afterwards. it will ease the post-partem wiffle withdrawal.

and thanks for the kind words, but I remember that you guys were winning before i even showed up. believe it or not, i am experiencing performance anxiety. in wiffleball! it's like i have one magical afternoon and now i feel obligated to deliver the goods. the pressure is almost too much to handle.