Usernames

I used to cut up newspapers and make collages using snips of headlines. For example, when I collaged a birthday card for my roommate, one of the many thingys was:

"man rescues drowning woman from blazing hot clock of success"

Anyway, one of the tricks is to cut between the words and get some jibberish. I believe the article in question read:

"...speaker blends rhetoric...."

snip. snip.

kerble.

I use the name when I four-track because I liked the way it sounded.

Also, in hindi "kar, bhool" (heavy accent) means to do and forget.

there.

Faiz
kerble is right.

Usernames

ironyengine wrote:I like Franklin Bruno. A lot.

I'll be damned, so do I. The man is a songwritin' genius.

placeholder wrote:mine's just the name of one of my band's songs, the title of which was already a reference to a nothing painted blue album. thought it'd be a funny user name, but i guess it's more stupid than funny. couldn't think of anything better and didn't want to spend too much time on it.

Usernames

For years I've been known as Tweez on the internet. Hundreds of people know me as that and if someone called me it in real life I probably wouldnt even notice. But when I go to boards where people actually know of the album I use a different name, cuz I'm scared it sounds wanky. Usually Rotten Tanx from the Thurston Moore song "Cindy (rotten tanx)".

Other names I've used for years are:

Lucystar (god knows where this came from)
Riot Grrrly (made up for a joke once and it stuck)
Attack of the 50ft Tweez (when my Tweez account fucked up briefly)
Tweezus Christ (someone just started calling me this one day so I made the name)
simmo wrote:Someone make my carrot and grapefruits smoke. Please.