most retarded shit ever

1. outlawing gay marriage
2. outlawing abortion
3. david wells being a fatass, bragging about it, and then having to leave a WORLD SERIES start after ONE INNING the next day, not that i cared
4. diet coke--i drink this shit every day now
5. cupcake frosting that tastes like lipstick
6. the phrase 'it's all good,' esp. when terminated with a 'bro'
7. actually, 'brah' is even worse than 'bro'
8. jane's addiction, period. i mean, sure, their new album, i'm sure it's terrible.
9. the red hot chili peppers
10. nihilism! what the fuck do we have to complain about? where's the other list?

most retarded shit ever

-Iggy remix of "Raw Power"
-"Metrosexual"
-Tons of cable TV shows about fixing up your house, fixing up someone else's house, etc.
-"Why is that you DRIVE on a PARKWAY but PARK on a DRIVEWAY? I mean, COME ON!"
-Tempe, AZ
-The Ford Mustang II
-Public libraries becoming places where people surf the Web for free and wait in line for the new Tom Clancy, and almost nothing else
-Surfing the Web
-Governor Arnold (this wins)

most retarded shit ever

musicians/artists who are all ready wealthy shilling products like soda and food and cars. whatever you might think of alan jackson, that piece of shit needs to be murdered for his stupid ford truck adds. add to the list - jay leno for doritos, all the piece of shit rappers for mt. dew, britany spears for pepsi, the list goes on and on. did led zep really need that extra dough to sell out for cadilac? nick drakes estate needs to be butchered for selling pink moon ( a song about suicide) to volkswagon. jesus christ run dmc, why did you have to slurp on satans teet for that soft drink? if you are yo la tango or low and somebady wants to use your song,fine, your just a few steps from broke, but led zep? at least willie nelson was totally broke from the i.r.s before he did his adds.
www.soutrane.com

most retarded shit ever

To Bradley R. weissenberger:

In response to your "reunion show" post I would have to say my list is as follows:

1. The Sugar Hill Gang

2. The Grateful Dead

3. The Dizzy-Gillespie-era Cab Calloway Band

4. The MC5

5. The Smashing Pumpkins (playing their early stuff-- I've seen and heard some recordings of their later shows and they sucked.)

In response to the prevailing subject in this topic:

-"holla"
-affluent white kids who say "holla"
-the oboe
-the current state of "country" music
-algebra
-the fact that Britteny Spears is getting a Behind the Music special
-come to think of it, Behind the Music as well

most retarded shit ever

1. People that double-click on hyperlinks

2. being asked whether or not a piece of clothing indeed makes her ass look fat

3. calls from people on cellphones when they could've just waited until they were out the wormhole or for the solar flares to die down

4. people who have to use a tool to open their mail

5. "spencer's gift" stores
i swear this is the last time i post here.

most retarded shit ever

stackmatic wrote:1. Canned goods manufacturers who do not use interlocking cans.

2. When the tongue of your shoe insists on always pulling to one side (and said tongue is not equipped with a threadable slot/loop).

Holy smokes Mr. Stack, I bet if each one of your IQ points were a can of kidney beans you could built a castle big enough to retire in. And it would be a solid castle with no tilt or lean.

most retarded shit ever

Food Trends:
Asiago Cheese
Italian Wedding Soup
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Chipotle
Mango Salsa

Using the word "panini" to refer to a certain type of sandwich, when it actually just means "sandwiches".

Using the phrase "carne asada" to refer to a certain recipe of ostensibly delicious steak, when it actually just means "roasted meat".

Nonsensical names for coffee sizes.

That Chocolate Lab trend a few years back.

The regarding of a Krispy Kreme donut as any better than mediocre.

ATM machine, PIN number, (full disclosure: I say PIN number) etc.

A band with a specific style that requires the names of at least three genres to describe it, e.g. Ska-Funk-Soul or Funk-Jazz-Punk.

Children's names: Taylor, Tyler, Madison, Connor, Hunter, Dakota, MacKenzie, etc.

Misspelled children's names.

Complaining about "Happy Holidays" and about how people aren't keeping the Christ in Christmas.

I'm sure you can think of more stupid food trends and abusive children's names, if you put your mind to it.