Little details from your day

I went to buy some bourbon today as a gift for somone who is doing me a huge favor. I know nothing about bourbon, so I tried to get the guy in the liquor store to guide my choice.

He was little help.

So I picked one at random.

Now I am at work until 1 or so, and I am trying not to eat my brownie too early, because if I do, then I will have nothing sweet later on.

My staff tonight consists entirely of Japanese people, which is funny, because I am wearing my Jungeru Taitei t-shirt.
I make music/I also make pretty pictures

Minotaur029 wrote:Giving yourself tattoos Mandroid? I thought you weren't in Oakland yet...is Ben in Bumblefuck?

No, I had this strange nocturnal hornet sting incident when I was visiting California last month and Ben and I attempted to dislodge the stinger from my right arm with a sewing needle and pink tweezers.

It was an unsuccessful effort, so I pulled out my dissection kit upon my return home, to WI.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

burun wrote:I went to buy some bourbon today as a gift for somone who is doing me a huge favor. I know nothing about bourbon, so I tried to get the guy in the liquor store to guide my choice.

He was little help.

So I picked one at random.

Hey Burun, what kind did you get?
Marsupialized wrote:I bet I hand you a gold bar that sucks dick on command and you'll be bitching that it dosent have the right kind of moustache.