Team Fortress 2

Crap
Total votes: 1 (10%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 9 (90%)
Total votes: 10

Game: Team Fortress 2

I tried it a while back and I really appreciated the character design and all the work that went in to balancing the classes and maps.

Computer games haven't been able to hold my attention for the last three years, for better or for worse, but it seems like a really quality piece of software.

NOT CRAP if it makes you happy.

I will stick to Mario 3 on my NES. Anything with smiling clouds is enough to keep me playing for at least a half hour.
Life is like a box of chocolates.
You never know when Tom Hanks is gonna say something stupid.

MrFood wrote:Wow, that comic strip you linked to was so bad it actually kinda made me angry.

You read that?

Yes, and it's fairly funny if you've ever played Team Fortress 2.

Since your response to the topic at hand is, "What the fuck is it?" I don't really expect you to understand or even be able to make any kind of relevant criticism.

MrFood wrote:
Chromodynamic wrote:
MrFood wrote:Wow, that comic strip you linked to was so bad it actually kinda made me angry.

You read that?

Yes, and it's fairly funny if you've ever played Team Fortress 2.

Since your response to the topic at hand is, "What the fuck is it?" I don't really expect you to understand or even be able to make any kind of relevant criticism.

I can't criticize a comic because I don't play a certain videogame?

That seems to be what you're saying. Have I got that right?

No. You can't criticize it because you don't know what you're talking about. Well, I guess it's within your human rights to criticize it, but you just end up looking sort of silly.

As stated above, the comic is funny - if you've ever played Team Fortress 2, the end. Your concerns about other comics they may have done may be addressed here. Thank you for your time.

I was completely addicted to Team Fortress Classic about nine years ago. I downloaded this a few months back and gave it a good shot. Pretty fun, but nothing all that new.

My Steam ID is richterbojack. Maybe I'll fire it up and look for some of you fucks when my PC gets fixed.
I have been influenced by posters