JUGGALO ALERT! Insane Clown Posse vandals strike Lynden

Ever since I learned about the existence of Juggalos* I... I don't know. I can't say I'm not so sure whether God is all that great anymore cause I'm an atheist, but if I wasn't, it would fit. A whole subculture build around Insane Clown Posse? For real? NO FUCKING WAY! If someone needs an argument for this world being just a joke, this one is as good as it gets. My mind is simply not capable of comprehending the existence of Juggalos.

*About 2 years ago, which I can thank PRF for.
Last edited by emmanuelle cunt_Archive on Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emmanuelle cunt wrote:Ever since I learned about the existence of Juggalos* I... I don't know.

Oh dear, I only seem to have just found out. I also don't understand why you would want to dress up like some fat ugly men who wear face paint and sing atrocities. I'm not quite sure what I'd do if I caught a Juggalo burgling my own house.

A Juggalo on Youtube wrote:Yo Ive been Down with the Clown for 6 years, and was born and raised in KCMO, Yall dissing on Juggalo's and Juggalettes? Yall Dont realize what were trying to do. Were trying to create a sense of unity in this messed up world. Most of us had a bad childhood, and our ages range from pre-teen to senior citizens. We are everywhere and everything. We Call ourselves Juggalo's to have a sense of belonging to something. Our Juggalo Family. So whoever said that we are a gang, Learn your stuff. ~Juggalo~

burun wrote:
Known previously as David Allen Barnhouse, his new legal name is David Sadistic Juggalo.

From now on, you are all to address me as Jodi Ferkackta Juggalo.

Jodi Ferkackta Juggalo,

It is with great pleasure that I greet you with your new name. Our monikers are symbols to the world that we would, indeed, die fo R homiez.

In Christ's Shining Light,
Bef Blaze Juggalho
H-GM wrote:Still don't make you mexican, Dances With Burros.