Caption this picture

Marsupialized wrote:
electrons wrote:

Here, take them. You fat fuck, you. Take them and fucking choke on them! I don't think a gorilla eats this fucking much in one sitting. God damn, what the fuck was I thinking marrying you? 40 fucking dollars a day on Egg fucking McMuffins. You seriously wonder why I haven't fucked you in 12 years. Look at yourself! You know what's in these fucking things? You are killing yourself with this shit! Jesus fucking Christ, stop fucking crying. Just sit the fuck down and finish them so we can go home already.

Jesus Christ, guy.

1) Captioned something I thought mostly uncaptionable
2) Really got across a feeling of desperate depression

!
- Andy

Caption this picture

Marsupialized wrote:
electrons wrote:

Here, take them. You fat fuck, you. Take them and fucking choke on them! I don't think a gorilla eats this fucking much in one sitting. God damn, what the fuck was I thinking marrying you? 40 fucking dollars a day on Egg fucking McMuffins. You seriously wonder why I haven't fucked you in 12 years. Look at yourself! You know what's in these fucking things? You are killing yourself with this shit! Jesus fucking Christ, stop fucking crying. Just sit the fuck down and finish them so we can go home already.

This post should win a prize.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna