Juggalo funeral (sad content)

vockins wrote:After my father died, I hounded a guy that owned my father's old Stratocaster to sell it to me for what he paid for it. Never mind that my father had it for three months and he'd had it for 35 years. I was also brutally verbally abuse to my mother and my girlfriend at the time. I slept for 13 hours a day for two years.

It's hard when people die. People do strange things while they get their heads around it.

You have a point there.

A similar thing happened when my grandfather died. On his deathbed, he made a point of giving me his father's old mandolin. When the estate was being settled, my uncle started asking around the family as to the mandolin's whereabouts. Not wanting to cause any trouble, my mom and my aunt told him that my grandfather had given it to another family member several years earlier (which was technically true. He'd promised to me when I was a teenager that it would one day be mine).

My uncle ended up being very pissed off about that, among other issues. One day he took a box containing almost all the family photographs from my grandfather's house and drove back home, halfway across the country. He disposed of the old photographs (out of spite?) before anybody else could even have a chance to look through them.

People indeed do strange things under the duress of grief.

Nobody on this thread understands what the death of a young Juggalette really means... The kid only lived for 13 minutes! You know what this means? She hadn't revealed all six of her personal Joker Cards to the Dark Carnival. Now when this ninja sees the circus wagon of the Ringmaster, how will she know how to battle it to get into Shangri-La? How!?

fischer wrote:Nobody on this thread understands what the death of a young Juggalette really means... The kid only lived for 13 minutes! You know what this means? She hadn't revealed all six of her personal Joker Cards to the Dark Carnival. Now when this ninja sees the circus wagon of the Ringmaster, how will she know how to battle it to get into Shangri-La? How!?

Fuck I didn't even think of that

Where do Juggalos go when they die anyway? You seem to have a good grasp on the religion. Is there a Juggalo heaven and a Juggalo hell?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Colonel Panic wrote:She said she had called in after her "crib" burned down and they'd promised her a t-shirt but never delivered

Holy fuck, I'm starting to think that I had a run in with this girl.

The Code is Almighty, in last year's Juggalo thread wrote:

I swear that I actually ran into this guy and the one on the left. ICP played the Congress Theater a couple of months ago, which is next to the moped shop.....all I can say is you really had to be there. I have never seen so many beat-up Chevy Cavaliers in my life. There was Faygo everywhere.

A few of them stumbled up to a group of us declaring how wasted they were. This guy started started bowin' up, talking about how he'd like to fight as it would sober him up. His girl is pulling him away saying "no Jack, they're not Juggalos!! My house just burned down, I am not going to miss ICP because of you!! "

They ended up not letting them in because they were too drunk. This chubby little Juggalo was walking up and down the street crying through her clown makeup because she wasn't getting into the ICP show.
I've seen the bridges burning in the night.