Fuck this tomato recall. FUCK. IT.

zom-zom wrote:
Believe me, it's cleaner than Chicago. I lived in Superior for a year, now that's a hole.

I haven't scanned the whole thread but I have to agree with Zom Zom. Superior is the red headed stepchild to Duluth. It's funny to see the contrasts of both the cities; Superior flat and lifeless and Duluth with it's dynamite walls and being slightly less lifeless. As for it being cleaner that Chicago I think that is only relative to each cities size. I like Duluth; I once debated attending University there, I instead opted to drop out of Minneapolis College of Art and Design.

yaledelay wrote:
Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:One thing about the law making process -- it can be pretty easy to walk into a state building and pass legislation. I mean, I've done it. It was pretty easy. What I'm saying is that I drafted a bill, walked into a state legislature, explained it, and now it's a law. And nobody really questioned it all that hard. Wtf.

Ok there is a story I want to hear...

I will tell this story soon.

Bradley R. Weissenberger Goes To Washington!

Rick Reuben wrote:
Steve V. wrote:
TRIFECTA wrote:Roma tomatoes and vine tomatoes are fine. they are not part of the scare.

A few months late, are we not?
Yeah, really. Is someone going to break the news to Trifecta that Hillary's out of the race?

She is? You mean, this Obama is a real black man? I thought she had that Robert Downey Jr. surgery, like in that movie.