Biggest jerk in rock music?

I went and saw Pantera way back when and a similar situation happened. Some witless little dork had the lack of foresight to flip Philip Anselmo, (aka "the nicest man in rock") the middle finger. The fun loving singer replied (insert deep gravel voice here) "would someone please beat up that goodamn sonofabitch." Pantera fans are traditionally a friendly bunch, but in this instance they complied with their messiah and the witless dork left that concert in an ambulance. It was the metal militia in action and it wasn't pretty. SO...I'd like to nominate Uncle Phil as biggest Jerk, if this thread still cares about such things.

flameme wrote:I went and saw Pantera way back when and a similar situation happened. Some witless little dork had the lack of foresight to flip Philip Anselmo, (aka "the nicest man in rock") the middle finger. The fun loving singer replied (insert deep gravel voice here) "would someone please beat up that goodamn sonofabitch." Pantera fans are traditionally a friendly bunch, but in this instance they complied with their messiah and the witless dork left that concert in an ambulance. It was the metal militia in action and it wasn't pretty. SO...I'd like to nominate Uncle Phil as biggest Jerk, if this thread still cares about such things.

Also
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

busbus wrote:I got to say though if you start playing cards on the floor, at some coffee house in De Pere, WI, in front of a band I am in, while rocking, that there is going to be hell to pay. More hell than I will get from this piss poor attempt at humor.

Pound WI played the Foundation huh? sadly I missed that...
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.

man, I never realized that this took place during a performance of "3's & 7's." Kid was probably just pissed that he can't play that song on expert in GH3 or something.

Having viewed this now from multiple angles and multiple video lengths, I still don't see the fuss. That kid would've been in a lot more danger if Josh had actually gotten offstage and done something, after all we're talking about the same guy who busted up his hand on a dude's face years ago because the dude was saying something bad about Josh's girlfriend. All signs point toward him making that kid's day, actually.

Besides, we all know who the biggest asshole in rock REALLY is...
Rick Reuben wrote:You are dumber than week-old donuts.