Favorite Female Guitarists With Magestic Guitars

ironyengine wrote:
ERawk wrote:
0K CYB0RG wrote:Oh, and this gives me an opportunity to clarify: the thread is about GUITARS not the guitarists themselves.

Why, because the womens that play those guitars can never play guitar as well as a man?

Guitars don't play themselves yet, honey.

I think this is a bit of a stretch... dude said in his very first post that his intention for the thread was to spotlight females playing magestic guitars specifically. I'm not sure why they had to be female guitarists per se, but he specifically mentioned magestic guitars. Most of these guitars in the thread are not magestic. So the thread is about magestic guitars being played by females, not just "females who happen to play guitar."

I would actually understand your defensiveness if the latter were the case, but it clearly is not.

Yo, I will come out of the closet here and admit that I am of the female persuasion myself, and therefore can sadly not qualify for "dude-dom".

The purpose of my post was to see others point out talented female guitarists playing especially classy guitars. I chose "female" guitarist because as a female guitarist myself I sometimes feel women rock musicians are underrepresented when it comes to discussing their musical equipment and so forth. Not that this is some kind of feminist agenda post either. Nothing of the kind. Just meant to be fun, which I think most people are understanding.

You've got my intent right when you say I'm not asking to see "females who happen to play guitar," but rather is all about "majestic guitars being played by females." I believe guitars have their own personality and are not inseparable from their player. I chose the word "majestic" because I think it has a fun connotation. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE JUST A FUN POST. Not serious but relaxed. A "majestic" guitar would be one with a fine sound and overall quality. You are welcome to indulge any biases you have towards certain models of guitars, but remember appearance isn't everything.

Regardless of Wata's playing, which I just mentioned in passing, I've heard her guitar live several times and enjoyed it's unique personality. I'm also a big fan of Les Pauls, and that's a very nice Custom alright, so that's how I came up with my own choice.

Hope that clarifies things some.

The ultimate zing!

Favorite Female Guitarists With Magestic Guitars

Marsupialized wrote:
losthighway wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:That Neko is pretty 'magestic' if you ask me

FYP

YEP

My wife has an extremely slutty drunk friend who looks exactly like her

I think I might want to meet your wife's friend.
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

Groucho Marx wrote:Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.