Little details from your day

Peripatetic wrote:It just took me like a half hour to log in.

I ain't know why.

This happened to me this weekend. If you're using Firefox, go to Tools->Options->Privacy and click "Show Cookies." Delete the electrical.com cookie, close Firefox and re-open it. You should be able to log on without issue.

EDIT: For me, this problem was Firefox specific. I could log on using IE just fine.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

damnit.

today I found out that someone was using my old Orkut account, which I haven't used in two years, to send out tons of spam. This brought them uncomfortably close to my Gmail account, or I would have just ignored it. Trying to get it shut down and them locked out was a huge pain in the ass.

Then my piano teacher pissed me off enough that I don't think I am going back for more lessons.

then I came home and painted for several hours, only to have a fucking TYPHOON blow in and soak everything I had been painting.

And I just got an email politely and apologetically informing me that my services would not be needed on the (good $$) session I was going to be doing in Nashville on Thursday.

Today..... she is not treating me well.
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

Sorry, Ringo. I hope that things go better for you tomorrow.

My piano teacher locked me in a practice room for a few hours once, back in high school. That was sort of the turning point for me with that particular instructor.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert