Great band alert!

Candlebox is back after 10 years with "Into The Sun" singer Kevin martin sounds as great as ever, and the songs on this disk show that this band still have something to offer the rock world. the CD was produced by Ron Aniello who has worked with Barenaked Ladies, and Lifehouse. "Into The Sun" contains 12 songs that rock. the band has kept that one of a kind sound from back in the day. any fan of the band should be very happy with this release, standout songs are the 1st single, "Stand" "Into The Sun" "How Does It Feel" "Underneath It All" and my personal favorite, "Bitches Brewin" Kevin Martin says "I really feel this is our best work to date" and I agree with that statement. be on the lookout for the band in your city.

Great band alert!

Wow.. I still remember Shellac's first show in Minneapolis, opening for I think Candlebox and Green Apple Quickstep if I recall?

The total Nu-Rock chooch crowd was hilarious as Steve was going off about something like "trying to start a buzz for the band at a grassroots level" or some promo-rock bullshit talk.

They certainly brought the suck bigtime. Weren't they on Madonna's label or some crap?