Paste here a typical recent work random email

Try and keep it short - the more indecipherable to other people it is, the more points you get. Bonus award of a dog-shitty stick if it contains lots of acronyms. I'll start.

Hello,

Ignore the Hayun dates we just spoke about – Satu’s mentioned 20/10 delivery here should be OK for 3GSM as it would publish on the Friday 13th, ready for conference on the 16th (Xmas delays permitting – so week before would be better)

The Maynard MS date of 9/01 is a bit of a problem, as that’s a 1st May pub date at very best – meaning this falls out of the financial year. She is yet to confirm Wilcox but others here are as expected.

If each developer will have in ~/.hgrc
[hooks]
pretxncommit.crlf = python:hgext.win32text.forbidcrlf

then it will not be possible to commit CRLF even in own repos, isn't it?

I also read that same python:hgext.win32text can be used for
converting CRLF before commit (that may be useful if a tool
inserted CRLF instead of LF), but never used it myself.

Regards,
Dima.
so yeah, i'm a pussy.

Andrew Weatherhead wrote:This isn't an email, but I was having trouble with the fax machine the other day and about 15 minutes later I received a fax saying:

"Stop faxing to my cell phone - please."

Turns out I forgot the 1 before the area code.

This sort of shit happens to us all the time. A bunch of our work phone numbers start with 262 as in 262-xxxx. My office mate gets so out of sorts when someone tries to fax something to his phone and they are trying to fax someone in the 262 area code, yet they forgot the 1. He got so pissed off one day that he faxed someone back the page in the phone book that explains area codes.