New football season 2008-2009

tommydski wrote:I can't imagine how he was ever employed in the first place.

Additionally, two of my friends have joined the League of Slackers. Peter Gwynne from Cardiff and Estuardo Cabron of Sydney. Hope nobody minds, they were adrift without a league otherwise. I figure the more competition, the better it will be.

Good.

I think we're all in except for Sylvain? Where is Sylvain?

Lochgilphead Untied Craig Sueñoniño Campbellio
Wharfedale Generals Daniel Chapman
Dykstra Academicals Nicolas Adie
Los Alpacas Tommy Dski
Don Gon Achletic Piut Phhst
Trumpton Celtic Gerry Hastings
Red Star Portmeirion Patrick McGoohan
Hip Priests John Hirst
Twyford Element Spyros the Cutter
Clumsy Field Goats Doug Beridon
Pauli Hamburgers Aldofarian will spill again
Lithgow Shamrocks Tim Wright
Cee Bee FC Cathal Brennan
Faceless Mediocrity Nick Dudley
Chairmanese FC Ben Hall
n.n.y. seth bennett
Elsdon United Jon Goodwin
Ladies in Red Shaun Westphal
440HZ Franz Kafka
Men of Steel Kris Morris
Black Ox FC Estuardo Cabron
The Lost Fencers Peter Gwynne

Excellent! Two late additions, and away we go! 24 teams!

Lochgilphead Untied Craig Sueñoniño Campbellio
Wharfedale Generals Daniel Chapman
Dykstra Academicals Nicolas Adie
Los Alpacas Tommy Dski
Don Gon Achletic Piut Phhst
Trumpton Celtic Gerry Hastings
Red Star Portmeirion Patrick McGoohan
Hip Priests John Hirst
Twyford Element Spyros the Cutter
Clumsy Field Goats Doug Beridon
Pauli Hamburgers Aldofarian will spill again
Lithgow Shamrocks Tim Wright
Cee Bee FC Cathal Brennan
Faceless Mediocrity Nick Dudley
Chairmanese FC Ben Hall
n.n.y. seth bennett
Elsdon United Jon Goodwin
Ladies in Red Shaun Westphal
440HZ Franz Kafka
Men of Steel Kris Morris
Black Ox FC Estuardo Cabron
The Lost Fencers Peter Gwynne[/quote]
HARDPOINT FC Michael Houston
iheartgeeks Q Chung

Spurs were useless today. Hearts lost at Ibrox and Miko got sent off with two yellows, one for diving. At one point there were 5 goals in the Hibernian-Falkirk game and two, total, in the other four. Hamilton Academical (the promoted SPL side) beat ICT to stay top, and Hull City (the Championship playoff winners last season) beat Fulham. Gonna be a fun season.

Quick poll on whether DRC will be more angry about Leeds' inexplicable collapse at home to Oldham or the fact that he left Dean Ashton on the bench? Assuming it's Wheater and not Ashton who is going to get subbed for Hutton, that is.

Mr. Hip Priest will be happy with the Posh today though. Three goals and a clean sheet against Leyton Orient. You'll be going up again at this rate!
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

tommydski wrote:Quick poll on whether DRC will be more angry about Leeds' inexplicable collapse at home to Oldham or the fact that he left Dean Ashton on the bench? Assuming it's Wheater and not Ashton who is going to get subbed for Hutton, that is.

Mr. Hip Priest will be happy with the Posh today though. Three goals and a clean sheet against Leyton Orient. You'll be going up again at this rate!

We could have had 6 or seven today, if it hadn't been for some infuriating show-boating from George Boyd. Craig Mackail Smith looked very sharp and we were very classy going forward. I'll reserve judgement on the back four when I've seen them involved in a game of football.

Cautiously optimistic, and that could well be the first time in our club's history that we've been above Leeds sorry PRF Leeds contingent
daniel robert chapman wrote:The biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased, biased cunts.