Politician: Barack Obama

Crap?
Total votes: 7 (14%)
Not Crap?
Total votes: 42 (86%)
Total votes: 49

It's just fucking annoying because they teach that shit in 2nd fucking grade.
I am the last person to point out stupid shit like improper grammar but I do not want to read anything written by someone who does not possess at least a second grade education.
Even if you are the drunkest person on the planet you should know these things. I'd say anyone who doesn't might very well literally be retarded.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

TRIFECTA wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:Trifecta, can you please get a book tonight that outlines for you the difference between 'there' and 'their'?
You know, when and where to use them so you don't look like a fucking doofus.
I would let it slide but this is like the fourth time today and they teach that pretty fucking early on in school.

NO! I dont care enough. you understand it and that's good enough for me.

wow, you would let it slide? golly gee thanks.

I am an alcoholic and I could care less.

If someone's minor grammar issues bother you on an internet forum, I would say you have bigger issues.

Well, there you have it. Ive been all over you like a cheap suit lately, and finally it comes out why you are such an asshat. why dont you confine ALL of your posts to the "Post while you are drunk" thread, and our happy little forum can avoid that one and get on with our lives.

better still, start to care, get some help, and come back all bright eyed and bushy tailed. And don't piss off the 'Sup. lot of people like his work here.

OH RIGHT : topic at hand, Obama. as an outsider, I dont think I have enough knowledge on the US political and economic front to offer anything brilliant, but I gotta say, what I see and read about the US screams to me you guys really need a change. I'd be happy to see Obama as numero uno. seems a reasonable chap. Sorry thats all I got.....
http://www.daisycutters.com.au/

Speedie wrote:
TRIFECTA wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:Trifecta, can you please get a book tonight that outlines for you the difference between 'there' and 'their'?
You know, when and where to use them so you don't look like a fucking doofus.
I would let it slide but this is like the fourth time today and they teach that pretty fucking early on in school.

NO! I dont care enough. you understand it and that's good enough for me.

wow, you would let it slide? golly gee thanks.

I am an alcoholic and I could care less.

If someone's minor grammar issues bother you on an internet forum, I would say you have bigger issues.

Well, there you have it. Ive been all over you like a cheap suit lately, and finally it comes out why you are such an asshat. why dont you confine ALL of your posts to the "Post while you are drunk" thread, and our happy little forum can avoid that one and get on with our lives.

better still, start to care, get some help, and come back all bright eyed and bushy tailed. And don't piss off the 'Sup. lot of people like his work here.

OH RIGHT : topic at hand, Obama. as an outsider, I dont think I have enough knowledge on the US political and economic front to offer anything brilliant, but I gotta say, what I see and read about the US screams to me you guys really need a change. I'd be happy to see Obama as numero uno. seems a reasonable chap. Sorry thats all I got.....

I like Sup. I wonder if he likes you pulling a tarzan on his nuts and your nose up his ass?

However I do not like you. How about you make a thread for yourself and you stay in that one, like the fucking caged swine you resemble.

Oh yeah, nice skull and guns bro...guns.....guns.....hey bro, wanna go get some tex mex BRAH!?? Right on BRO!!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

Marsupialized wrote:It's just fucking annoying because they teach that shit in 2nd fucking grade.
I am the last person to point out stupid shit like improper grammar but I do not want to read anything written by someone who does not possess at least a second grade education.
Even if you are the drunkest person on the planet you should know these things. I'd say anyone who doesn't might very well literally be retarded.

THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POST
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

TRIFECTA wrote:THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POST

But what if...work with me here...your post contained the solution to global famine? It would be lost forever amongst your juvenile ridiculous bullshit. I know, it's a stretch, but there is at least an infinitesimal chance that something non-idiotic would emerge from your extra-fucking-chromosome having lips (apologies to lemur).

NAY! I will read your posts TRIFECTA. I will read them as, one day, true genius may emerge.
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental