Question for mandroid

fat_frog_138 wrote:how does it feel to have 99% of the board hate you due to mob mentality?

So I'm in the 1% non-mob then? I'll have to remember that the next time somebody gets all pissy at me and accuses me of being some kinda insider or part of the 99%.

Anybody who's racked up a good 1,000 posts, I best I could find some stupid thing they either said, or had attributed to them, that a mob could hate them for. I'm sure I've said at least 20 things that a mob could hate me for, and at least that many that I could hate myself for.
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

Question for mandroid

scott wrote:
fat_frog_138 wrote:how does it feel to have 99% of the board hate you due to mob mentality?

So I'm in the 1% non-mob then? I'll have to remember that the next time somebody gets all pissy at me and accuses me of being some kinda insider or part of the 99%.

Anybody who's racked up a good 1,000 posts, I best I could find some stupid thing they either said, or had attributed to them, that a mob could hate them for. I'm sure I've said at least 20 things that a mob could hate me for, and at least that many that I could hate myself for.
holy hell!!!

me and scott agree???

shit...back over to the suicide thread.

god...i've got near to 10,000 posts maybe 50 of 'em are good. maybe.

and with these near to 10,000 posts i'm sure i said 5,000 things a mob could hate me for. or at least people from nottingham and other english provinces.
buy my guitar. now with pictures!