Question for mandroid

Graham Hick wrote:I'm down with Mandroid. We have had many the pleasant late night chat on the IRC channel about good food and wine and cheese. I like people who like to eat.

By the way Mandy, Oregon didn't work out for us so I am afraid there will not be a Wine Of God's Fury. At least not anytime soon. Sorry pal.

Nooooo!!!

I am still considering going back to school for vinaculture or forestry.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

Question for mandroid

Mandroid2.0 wrote:
Graham Hick wrote:I'm down with Mandroid. We have had many the pleasant late night chat on the IRC channel about good food and wine and cheese. I like people who like to eat.

By the way Mandy, Oregon didn't work out for us so I am afraid there will not be a Wine Of God's Fury. At least not anytime soon. Sorry pal.

Nooooo!!!

You should. Also we're in LA now so let me know if you and Ben ever make it down here. I don't remember if I ever told you but my wife met Ben through a mutual friend years ago.
it's not the length, it's the gersch

Question for mandroid

Graham Hick wrote:
Mandroid2.0 wrote:

Nooooo!!!

You should except it's vitaculture not vina. Also we're in LA now so let me know if you and Ben ever make it down here. I don't remember if I ever told you but my wife met Ben through a mutual friend years ago.

Vita! Makes so much more sense...

I have always spelled like an imbecile.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

Question for mandroid

fat_frog_138 wrote:how does it feel to have 99% of the board hate you due to mob mentality?

how does it feel to be terrible at statistics and estimation?
and how's that lack of self-awareness thing working out for you?
and your social anxieties and inferiority complexes? are they crippling?

I could continue.

Faiz
kerble is right.