Fuck Wendy s

my favorite part of driving to louisville when i lived in new jersey was stopping in columbus at the original wendy's. good times! i haven't eaten wendy's since the last time i was there, in '06. it's pretty gross. plus, out here in los angeles there are way better burger stands that'll help you clog your arteries, make you fat and, eventually, kill you.

Fuck Wendy s

Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:Six strips of bacon does not justify calling a burger "The Baconator."

Nothing justifies calling a burger "The Baconator," though I would definitely see a movie called Baconator: The Baconatoring.

Myself, I don't eat at fast food restaurants, because none of them serve coke dick.

Fuck Wendy s

slowriot wrote:my favorite part of driving to louisville when i lived in new jersey was stopping in columbus at the original wendy's.

They tore it down.

I get pocket money for being a Wendys guineapig. I get to try all the new Wendys sandwiches and pocket $30 for my trouble. Hence, free dinner and $30 I can spend on records that my wife can't fuck with me about. Good times. Free soda also.

3/4 of the new menu items really suck though. Usually some new sodium-bomb mushroom sauce or cheese sauce bacon piece of shit...too many toppings just slopped on. When it's mushroom AND the cheese sauce, the drippy sandwich is covered in tan slime and leaves a salt crust around your lips.

Why they've never done a pizza burger I'll never know.
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental

Fuck Wendy s

fancyjamtime wrote:I get pocket money for being a Wendys guineapig. I get to try all the new Wendys sandwiches and pocket $30 for my trouble. Hence, free dinner and $30 I can spend on doctor's office co-pays.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

Fuck Wendy s

lemur68 wrote:
fancyjamtime wrote:I get pocket money for being a Wendys guineapig. I get to try all the new Wendys sandwiches and pocket $30 for my trouble. Hence, free dinner and $30 I can spend on doctor's office co-pays.

No shit!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!