The Makes Barf
Total votes: 1 (33%)
Total votes: 3

Ex-Fucking Champs Band: The Makes Nice

Lonesome Bulldog wrote:
TRIFECTA wrote:Sick

Quote from there myspace about themselves:

"Leaving the Fucking Champs was the best move that Josh Brown ever made."

Yeah I don't get it, his name is Smith not Brown. Maybe it's a joke? I Googled it and found nothing.

Yeah. I don't get that quote either cause of his last name. I was hoping you knew what the hell is was cause it does not make any sense to me. Must be a joke.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

For a different take on Josh Smith, try the black metal album Dead As Dreams by Weakling. This was what I thought black metal sounded like. Most black metal I've heard has had keyboards and acoustic guitars strewn throughout. The Weakling album is a complete sonic onslaught.

Beats Burzum every time.
Last edited by rocker654_Archive on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.myspace.com/vanvranken

rocker654 wrote:For a different take on Josh Smith, try the black metal album Dead As Dreams by Weakling. This was what I thought black metal sounded like. Most black metal I've heard has had keyboards and acoustic guitars strewn throughout. The Weakling album is a complete sonic onslaught.

Beats Burzum every time.

Thanks I will.

The Makes Nice, I do not hate her, but she makes not so nice to me, as from when her captain gave to me the chills upon the spine with those Champs of The Fucking.
this thing, she is the awesome