How would you would break the ice with a blind woman?

hi, i'm Charlie D and i think you look really, like, cool? joowanna hang for while? i'm a Leo - what's your star sign? oh i'm sorry i forgot. you can't actually see the stars. but then that doesn't count coz it's down to birthdate. ok, sorry, what's your favourite colour? shit, sorry. oh hang on that's a good one coz you might not have been blind from birth. can you remember colours? you can? cool. can you remember what your favourite colour looked like? hey i know. they're showing Battleship Potemkin down at the art cinema - you want to come see it with me? dang, there i go again. well you could listen to it at least. why are you crying? how can you cry - your eyes don't work. Ow! you're pretty accurate for a blind lady. are you faking?

and so on.
As a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops

How would you would break the ice with a blind woman?

my last partner was asian. i didn't try to memorize The Koran (would've been a bad move), talk about Bollywood movies or go on about Bhangra music. you get what i mean.

just told her i couldn't stop thinking about her and that i really wanted to go out with her i.e. i told her how i felt without spinning any crap chat-up lines.

don't succumb to paralysis through analysis - be yourself, tell her how you feel. at worst she'll feel flattered and be nice back, i reckon. good luck.
As a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops