Where do I start with Chrome?

Ok, this is a nerd question. I never listened to Chrome and finally I felt that problem must be solved inmediately. So I'm going to download something but I don't know where to start, there's a lot of albums, chronological order in this cases it's not always the best option and no way I'm picking up randomly, so I think of looking on allmusic or something like that, but then I think "Why would I trust allmusic if I can ask that nice fellas on the PRF?". So that's what I'm doing.

You suggest, I'll listen.

edit: and this is my 100 post!

Mama Clortho wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:The Alien Soundtracks/Half Machine Lip Moves

Concurrence.

These albums, as well as Third From The Sun, have been re mastered recently and are available here

Yup, I agree, after getting the Alien Soundtracks/Half Machine Lip Moves, I would definately get a copy of Red Exposure. In short, all of the stuff featuring both Damon Edge and Helios Creed is great, though it changes significantly from the first two releases that they put out togeather.

The post Helios Creed stuff isn't particularly great.
"Fuck compose, Fuck melody, Dedicated to no one, Thanks to no one, ART IS OVER".
-Juntaro Yamanouchi

rocker654 wrote:I think these guys are suggesting Alien Soundtracks because that is the easiest Chrome album to obtain.

I chatted with Helios a few months ago, and he said that he won access to the masters and will re-release all Chrome if possible. Go for Blood on the Moon.

he has been putting it all on Myspace for free!!!
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.