Why Are Vaccinations One Of The Few Medical Treatments That The Government Places Into The Category Of Universal Care, Often To The Point Of Intimidation?

Because Science Always Gets It Right.
Total votes: 1 (50%)
Because Government Always Gets It Right. (No votes)
Because The Media Always Gets It Right. (No votes)
Because We All Know That Good Health Comes In The Form Of A Syringe Or A Pill.
Total votes: 1 (50%)
Total votes: 2

The Link Between Shaken Baby Syndrome And Vaccines

A shaken Baby Syndrome?!!! Are you crazy?

A well made 'Baby Syndrome' should never be shaken, but rather stirred:

- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot coffee liqueur (tia maria,kahlua)
- 1 shot hazelnut liqueur (frangelico)
- 2-3 dashes of baby cold/cough syrup (preferably cherry tylenol)
- 2 oz simelac

Stir ingredients together while heating to 98 degrees F. Serve in warm collins glass or bottle w/nipple
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

geiginni wrote:A shaken Baby Syndrome?!!! Are you crazy?

A well made 'Baby Syndrome' should never be shaken, but rather stirred:

- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot coffee liqueur (tia maria,kahlua)
- 1 shot hazelnut liqueur (frangelico)
- 2-3 dashes of baby cold/cough syrup (preferably cherry tylenol)
- 2 oz simelac

Stir ingredients together while heating to 98 degrees F. Serve in warm collins glass or bottle w/nipple

I think we've found the drink for the EA BBQ.

Is it acceptable to substitute milk or cream for Similac?
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

Mark Hansen wrote:I think we've found the drink for the EA BBQ.

Is it acceptable to substitute milk or cream for Similac?

I think warm fresh breast milk would be best.

All momma's enzymes, vitamins and antibodies are good for you ya know!
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

Rick Reuben wrote:
johnnyemphysema wrote:I have a four year pumped full of autism retard drugs and he seems fine to me
Uh huh. And according to the Onion last week, 93% of drunk drivers make it home just fine.

Prove that damned fine fake paper wrong. Honestly though; would you vaccinate your children? Answer the question. Most schools require your child be vaccinated. I know you quoted religious objection but that still hasn't gotten me any vacation during the high Jewish holidays regardless of how much I pretend.

johnnyemphysema wrote:
Rick Reuben wrote:
johnnyemphysema wrote:I have a four year pumped full of autism retard drugs and he seems fine to me
Uh huh. And according to the Onion last week, 93% of drunk drivers make it home just fine.

Prove that damned fine fake paper wrong. Honestly though; would you vaccinate your children? Answer the question. Most schools require your child be vaccinated. I know you quoted religious objection but that still hasn't gotten me any vacation during the high Jewish holidays regardless of how much I pretend.

You're a member of the Jew run media? I never knew, but I should have known. Dane 101? Jewish?

this shit's stupid.

stupid.

stupid.

I've read the opinions. Heard the speculation. It's dumb. Immunize your children. Not everything mandated by the government is a vast conspiracy, nor is it going to kill you.

How old are you?

Were you vaccinated? I was, I'd bet that every American on here was.

Are you autistic?

A Shaken baby?

Marked for the Work Camps?
Dead from SIDS?

C'mon. There are actual conspiracies, this is just public health policy. Most of these diseases we immunize against kill, cripple, and disfigure children. They still exist out there.

There's no small pox outbreaks in the States cuz we immunized against small pox.

Stop turning over boulders to look for worms.

Get a fucking life.
Great Deceiver

johnnyemphysema wrote:Do you have any children Ricky Bobby? I think you need to answer that question. Some vaccines are needed to get your child into daycare and school; Would you homeschool your kids?

I have a four year pumped full of autism retard drugs and he seems fine to me aside from repetitive rants when in the shower about Hot Water Baby...Charlie Babbit...Oak Street...Wapner.

This made me laugh out loud.

Salut!

We have three kids that we have had immunized and are immunizing. Our Doctor for our first child was Dr. Paul Fleiss, Heidi's dad. We were living in LA at the time and he was close and a breast-feeding expert. Thanks to him, we got our first child breast-feeding after a stint in intensive care for VATER syndrome.

Anyway, Fleiss is a fairly radical dude and has made a name for himself as being anti-circumcision and pro breast-feeding. He felt like the shots were safe, so we went forward with them.

Getting the shots sucks for the kids as they cry when they're administered but I don't think anyone has successfully proven a link between the shots and autism. It's a confusing topic and a rather heated one but the science is not there on proving a link between the shots and autism or any other condition.

Rick Reuben wrote:
Josef K wrote:The vaccination strategy is called Herd vaccination or something and requires something like 90% of the population to be vaccinated for it to be effective.
If the vaccine itself is effective as claimed, then it's effective if 20, 40, 60, or 80% take it- for those who take it. If the vaccine is effective as claimed, then one person can take it, and everyone else can not take it, and the one who does is protected- if the vaccine is effective as claimed.

Unrelated: if you let your daughter get the Gardasil vaccine, you're ignoring growing evidence that it is both unnecessary and dangerous.

Rick, by effective I mean an effective vaccination strategy, for the benefit of the population not individuals.
gjhardwick wrote:shut up you massive baptist

Blah blah blah typical conspiracy bullshit.

I couldn't get the 3 in 1 injection growing up because of some family history with petit mal seizures. Consequently, I went on to develop both measles and mumps. These are excellent things to expose your child to! Pat on the back asshole. My parents had no choice in the matter but to willingly expose your child to these risks because you 'done read some stuff on the internets and don't trust them there doctors and governments' is fucking stupid and dangerous.

I also had pertussis, or whooping cough as it is better known and only for the fact that I am obviously a double hard bastard I'd be in a bad state now.

But of course you should listen to some complete fucking shitehawk internet theorist who lives in America and who thankfully has limited experience of the diseases that we are thankfully immunised against.