Let's Talk Baseball

hogrot wrote:DrAwkward wrote:Well, that was one three-month Sabathia rental well spent. Have fun with your new pitchers next year, Yankees fans.woohoo!fuck all this "developing players" noise.on second thought, meh. pitching wasn't the problem this year. they couldn't hit for shit in the clutch. Teixera is the best bat on the market according to this list. He's better than Giambi but it's not a drastic upgrade.http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2007/12/2 ... ree-a.htmllots of quality starters on that list though.

Would think Adam Dunn would slot into RF quite nicely for em. They're too right-handed/can't handle righty hurlers (.245/.314/.421 vs. RHP; .273/.352/.470 vs. LHP) with not enough plate discipline (.325 OBP - 9th in NL).

Let's Talk Baseball

I am in no mood to talk baseball. The Rays lead has now been diminished to one game. And Longoria is back. Weren't they supposed to be better with Longoria. And none of the games are getting aired here.

The home series with Boston starts tonite. It better be on some receivable channel or I promise I will pout. Loudly.

Jon