Let's Talk Baseball

It's about fucking time! NOT bumping CC to pitch against the phillies (a much more important series than the cubs), sticking with weeks after Durhams arrival. the list goes on and Yost is shit. He's a cheerleader, thats it.

oh and fuck that numb nut Dale Sveum, they should have made Mike Maddux the interim coach.
exp(j*pi) + 1 = 0

Let's Talk Baseball

DrAwkward wrote:Well, that was one three-month Sabathia rental well spent. Have fun with your new pitchers next year, Yankees fans.

woohoo!

fuck all this developing players noise.

on second thought, meh. pitching wasn't the problem this year. they couldn't hit for shit in the clutch. Teixera is the best bat on the market according to this list. He's better than Giambi but it's not a drastic upgrade.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2007/12/2 ... ree-a.html

lots of quality starters on that list though.
http://www.myspace.com/bottombracket

Let's Talk Baseball

Minotaur029 wrote:The Phillies won tonight. Philadelphia went one up in the wild card race, and are now two games behind the Mets.I'm hoping for a repeat of '07 in the NL East...except, like, the Phillies should win some playoff games this time.

Fuck off. I was at the Met's game yesterday. Also, fuck off.
music

offal wrote:Holy shit.

Kerble was wrong.

This certainly changes things.

Let's Talk Baseball

Ty Webb wrote:I'm getting fed up too. The Twins relievers look like the Tigers bullpen, and now the starters are starting to wear out too. Won't do them any good to get through this road trip if they come back to Minneapolis limping.

I keep telling myself

They weren't even supposed to be a .500 team this year.
This is all gravy because they're so much better than expected.

It works for me temporarily, but it's increasingly difficult to watch after the 6th inning these days.

Let's Talk Baseball

I'm getting fed up too. The Twins relievers look like the Tigers bullpen, and now the starters are starting to wear out too. Won't do them any good to get through this road trip if they come back to Minneapolis limping.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

Let's Talk Baseball

Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:The Brewers are a joke.Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:I am prepared to prove you completely wrong. Completely, 100% shitz-4-brainz wrong.
I must note for the record that Mr. McGarvey is correct.

The Brewers are a complete joke.

They've coughed up a sizable wild card lead in the space of two weeks (and arguably one series) -- and they just gave up four goddam runs in the bottom of the ninth to the Cubs to tie the game.

What in the hell is going on with this team?

I am the one who is 100% shitz-4-brainz wrong.