Who is this drum builder?

Five years ago I was lost in a west or northwest suburb of Chicago looking for a home depot. I pulled over to a residence that was on some busy road (River?) to ask directions. I found the door was wide open so I walked in and announced my being there. The house was filled with drums and was actually a workshop. Tons of drums, just everywhere. Who is this drum builder?

I got my eye on a Bison snare that's on the local craigslist. Lady doesn't know it's a Bison. I was going to try to get it this weekend but I don't think I have the money to be buying drums until I get paid for this gig coming up.Anyone know what a 6" x 14" Bison is actually worth? This is the only one I've ever seen for sale. I don't know anyone down here who plays one.
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

dontfeartheringo wrote:I got my eye on a Bison snare that's on the local craigslist. Lady doesn't know it's a Bison. I was going to try to get it this weekend but I don't think I have the money to be buying drums until I get paid for this gig coming up.Anyone know what a 6" x 14" Bison is actually worth? This is the only one I've ever seen for sale. I don't know anyone down here who plays one.New with a non-exotic shell it would have been $600 with the cast rims, less with rolled but he hasn't made drums in a while now so who knows.
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electrical dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.