Ricky Gervais

noise&light wrote:The Ricky Gervais show is almost upon us and it turns out that it is a cartoon. I had no idea that they were making a cartoon. Gervais and Merchant are pretty brilliant but Karl Pilkington's presence is really going to put it over the top.The Ricky Gervais ShowKarl Pilkington is getting his own show this year on British TV in which he'll travel to the seven wonders of the world and talk about them. Ricky and Steve will also feature.As a fan of Karl since about 2004, I cannot wait.
"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin

Ricky Gervais

Isabelle Gall wrote:wellsyuk wrote:I saw his recent stand up 'Science' in December, and whilst he is clearly a funny man. I and many others were pissed off that he was only on stage for a about 70 mins and it cost 32.Ricky Gervais isn't a stand-up comedian.Oh right, he's a plumber is he? He stood up.. and did comedy..

Ricky Gervais

wellsyuk wrote:Isabelle Gall wrote:wellsyuk wrote:I saw his recent stand up 'Science' in December, and whilst he is clearly a funny man. I and many others were pissed off that he was only on stage for a about 70 mins and it cost 32.Ricky Gervais isn't a stand-up comedian.Oh right, he's a plumber is he? He stood up.. and did comedy..Only after he realized that he could fill a stadium to the tune of 32 and more for a ticket. Prior to that, no real background of working as a stand-up comedian. When you pay a plumber you're presuming that they know how to do what you are paying them for.

Ricky Gervais

i like him. i thought his hbo stand-up was pretty funny. not funny at parts, but memorably funny in others. he should stay out of movies though. i didn't love all of extras at first, but the last episode was awesome. cry every time i watch it. not crap! even if this isn't a crap/not crap poll...