UK General Election 2015 In 2015 I will be voting for:

simmo wrote:PS, what has happened to the news?Transcribed: Conservativeratthe centre of anothah interesting early bla earlier David Cameron has ben dahhhh down in Cornwall Cornwallcollege in salt ash you may have heard he godegged look now at the guy in the grey sweatshirt, he's the culprit as David Cameron leaves the room...he's reaching up, it's in slowmoforyouofcourse...(repeated footage)...buttpolice apparently according to a tory aid thathedidnothaveanymoremisels missiles and was therefore released anduh David Cameron has been as we have to say seen the yoke scuse me couldn't resist quoked as saying that uhh he would uhsayinggjhfdgsbya giant chicken now I know which came first the chicken not the egg do you remember the he uhh he huu pulled the head of ah chicken yesterday which was sent by I think the mirror newspaper ah so ah he's a surrounded by ah all things poultry today but he's taken it in good heart.Jesus fucking christ. The guy, the fucking guy in the grey sweatshirt now is it? I can't really tell as you evidently haven't learnt how to fucking read yet. What exactly consists the perceived audience for BBC news? Meat pie filling?

Sptrckcee wrote:Gotta love Fox - sorry, Sky - News UK:Also, not unrelatedly:http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/ ... och\_d.htmlHey, you're still better off than the United States. Here, those numbers would have inexplicably added up to 125%.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

johnnyshape wrote:I will probably be voting Green in a safe Labour seat, as usual.But my good friend Marc is standing as a candidate for the Scottish Communist Party in my constituency, and I am in a dilemma. BTWgeiginni wrote:(he thinks he's dancing with Marilyn Monroe)
arthur wrote:Don't cut it for work don't cut it to look normal, people who feel offended by your nearly-30-with-long-hair face should just fuck off.