Bandcamp is a holy shit hell fuck bonkers crazy go nuts tool

Bandcamp is indeed great. There are a few features that would be nice, but most are pretty minor (eg: being able to link to other bands on there, which would be handy for those running a label). Some of the little things they add are really great, such as encoding any lyrics you enter into the MP3 so that they come up on the screen of your iPhone etc.I have two bands up there right now, but will probably put some stuff up by my old bands for the hell of it. One band only played a few shows last year and now seems to have broken up, but one of the shows was professionally recorded and sounds really good - the sort of thing that wouldn't be released if you had to pay for a few hundreds CDs to be pressed, but since Bandcamp is essentially free than it's the perfect place to make that available. I mean, why not?The two on there already are:Ghost Notes (Kind of Dirty Three - violin + trumpet)Mt Augustus (folky indie rock stuff)

Love Bandcamp. Since we put up the Police Teeth one we've sold way more merch in the last three months online than we probably had in the year prior (excepting post PRF BBQ merch sellage). Hell, someone bought only "Psychedelic Vasectomy" for $0.99!And I love it as a listener. I don't like buying CD's, and I would much rather support Bandcamp over Itunes.My only gripe is I wish you could list upcoming shows, but I think it's best leaving it without all the social networking tools.
Pure L wrote:I get shocked whenever I use my table saw while barefooted.

I Made Out With You Before You Were Cool
Don't Sit On The Pickets

OK, so who's ready for horrible spam!?This is completely lame but, last week, I snapped my glasses. Food poisoning, convulsing, long story. Anyway, they've been held together by superglue and hope for way too long, probably five years, now, and I've superglued them back together again for maybe the thirtieth time tonight. So do me a favor, drop some bank on some crummy records and help me buy some new glasses. All of them are priced at a buck a song. Hell, you can even just buy a song if you want, I just really need new glasses.Because I'm myopic.Because I have bad genes.That should be evident.http://krakoa.bandcamp.com/
This is going to get worse before it gets any better.