Brainiac:

Crap
Total votes: 8 (10%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 70 (90%)
Total votes: 78

Band: Brainiac Brainiac:

numberthirty wrote:While it ain't straight up Brainiac news -http://www.tinymixtapes.com/news/members-of-brainiac-and-enon-form-crooks-on-tape-announce-debut-lp-on-misraTitle is horribly misleading. I was expecting more than one member of Brainiac.I know what you re wondering, why not Crooks on Hard Drives? Or Crooks in Pro Tools? Crooks on USB Dongles? Well, after a little research, I ve discovered that there s actually an obscure law in the American penal code that makes it totally illegal for œconvicted felons (the technical term for œcrooks ) to use digital methods to produce music. Honestly, this explains a lot about Steve Albini.Taylor Peters of tinymixtapes.com must be really proud of this first paragraph.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

kerble wrote:DrAwkward wrote:Woah, Schmersal and Rick Lee are making music together again?!? Considering what i thought was a pretty acrimonious dumping of Rick Lee from Enon, this is pretty surprising news. And AWESOME news, since i'll always consider Believo! Enon's best work.Yeah, I saw this on Schmersal's fbook page last week, and was excited to see Rick back in the fold. Totally agreed on Believo! being Enon's best. It's been forever since I've heard it, though.The Crooks On Tape record is amazing! Had the chance to hear it last week and it's one of the best things John has ever done.

DrAwkward wrote:Woah, Schmersal and Rick Lee are making music together again?!? Considering what i thought was a pretty acrimonious dumping of Rick Lee from Enon, this is pretty surprising news. And AWESOME news, since i'll always consider Believo! Enon's best work.Yeah, I saw this on Schmersal's fbook page last week, and was excited to see Rick back in the fold. Totally agreed on Believo! being Enon's best. It's been forever since I've heard it, though.
kerble is right.

gaetano wrote:kerble wrote:DrAwkward wrote:Woah, Schmersal and Rick Lee are making music together again?!? Considering what i thought was a pretty acrimonious dumping of Rick Lee from Enon, this is pretty surprising news. And AWESOME news, since i'll always consider Believo! Enon's best work.Yeah, I saw this on Schmersal's fbook page last week, and was excited to see Rick back in the fold. Totally agreed on Believo! being Enon's best. It's been forever since I've heard it, though.The Crooks On Tape record is amazing! Had the chance to hear it last week and it's one of the best things John has ever done.This makes me really excited.
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.