EA member dreams

Walking through some woods in the dark, there are a few people behind me, like I am leading them. I get the feeling I don't know where I am taking them, but pretending I do 'it's just up this way' Everyone has guns, rifles and shotguns, I have a belt sander in my hand, I am turning it off and on when I point at things and people clap and laugh when I do. I start laughing to myself and decide I'm bored with leading these people, I tell one of the people, a Mexican dude, 'go up this hill here and ask for coffee, in the house there' He sees that I am sending him off a cliff, he looks nervous and says 'can you reconsider?' I look at him and say 'we all must make sacrifices, nothing can be done' he turns around to say something to the group and I say 'it's better if you leave some mystery to it' and he nods and walks up ahead and off the cliff, I don't see him fall but everyone hears his body slamming against rocks, nobody says anything but there's a feeling of nervousness. I say 'who has a puppy? A white puppy?' Nobody says anything, I say 'I was just testing you guys, I would have released it into a stream, they can swim well, as you know' I feel very nervous, like I have to kill these people but don't want to. I see in the sky a bright motel sign in the shape of a star, above the trees. I walk into the hotel and there's spiderwebs all over the place with large ants instead of spiders sitting in them. 'These are very rare' I say, to Slash, who is working at the counter. He says 'I can get them' I am in the elevator and suddenly it's like that slingshot ride at carnivals, I am worried I am not strapped in right, I hit the button and say 'I need to be strapped in' a voice says 'not on this kind, you just bounce against the walls' I feel like this is a trick and clap my hands super loud, the doors open and I say 'this is a ridiculous contraction' and when I do lights go on and it looks like a soundstage I'm on, people milling around, bored.Don't remember the rest but there was more, something about being in Africa.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

EA member dreams

Dreamed I was at an upscale goth restaurant where their top dollar menu experience dining was they would make a death mask of you with mashed potatoes and then serve it to you deep fried, drizzled with a blood orange pomegranate reduction. Their whimsical tale to go along with the dining experience was that it would allow you to eat your own soul and prevent anyone from draining your life-essence. They charged extra if you wanted to leave some potato crust on your face to make your skin more pale.

EA member dreams

I was riding a horse along a trail. i felt my horses spine break and we tumbled down a slope through some oak trees to the shore of a lake. my horse couldn't get up and was whining and kicking. i became aware that i was surrounded by dying/mutilated and drowning horses. the lake water was red with horse blood. i noticed a man nearby sawing at a horse, and knew instantly he was responsible. I was stricken with the knowledge that he wanted to kill me too. there is a blank in my memory here. i am following the same man up some concrete steps towards a bay in an unfamiliar city, stalking him. he is talking and laughing with a red haired girl i know he wants to kill. i follow him inside his apartment and from my hiding spot behind a wall see him eating at a table set up for two, with glasses of red wine and candles. he is talking at the empty chair before him. i realize that he is eating the girl he was with. he grabs hold of me and stuffs wads of poo smeared toilet paper into my mouth. i gag, which forces me to wake up in another dream where i am in my girlfriend's bed where i hear a scratching sound. i try to lift my head but a restraint like a large rubber band around the bed holds my head down. i look across the room and the man is at an easel painting me.

EA member dreams

PEPPER! wrote:jimmy two hands wrote:Dreamed I was at an upscale goth restaurant where their top dollar menu experience dining was they would make a death mask of you with mashed potatoes and then serve it to you deep fried, drizzled with a blood orange pomegranate reduction. Their whimsical tale to go along with the dining experience was that it would allow you to eat your own soul and prevent anyone from draining your life-essence. They charged extra if you wanted to leave some potato crust on your face to make your skin more pale.this is incredible.I think this would be a good venture in the upscale part of a really gothy town.

EA member dreams

This morning the alarm went off. I got out of bed and looked out the window. Roads were clear, I could bike again. Grabbed my phone, pushed the alarm back an hour, and got a little extra shut-eye. In that hour, I dreamed that not only was I getting ready for work but that my outfit for the day incorporated chest-high Brazilian flag themed Doc Martens.Looked like fuckin' Banshee from X-Men or something.
This is going to get worse before it gets any better.

EA member dreams

In one recent dream, I and some other people were in the lobby of a huge Brutalist building. At one side of it was a now-dried-up reflecting pool with a grid of concrete squares across the top, at the bottom of an atrium going up several floors. I was really impressed by the reverb in that part of the building--a long-tailed filtered reverb with lows rolled off and highs accentuated, like a natural space echo. (A bit later in the dream, a bunch of people were squatting in the building with the goal of turning it into an art space.)
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/

EA member dreams

Last night, I dreamed that I had moved to Seattle. I was in a coffee shop near the beach, looking up the road to where there was a bridge that was left uncompleted. Every couple of minutes, a fat Elvis angel would come floating down. I was fascinated by these fat Elvis angels but my new Seattle friends insisted we should go to another coffee shop. At this other coffee shop, I was informed that all they served was gluten free vegan dog treats. No coffee, just gluten free vegan dog treats.By some sort of segue, I am now standing outside a three walled hut on stilts in the front yard of a very large mansion. My father and my brother are in the hut tending to a fire. I look around the hut and I see a two very large birds, they have dark gray bodies, have long tail feathers like a peacock with the feathers down, long wings like a gull or albatross, and long red necks and heads - not like a vulture, these are covered in downy brick red feathers. The one nearest me seems to be shielding a tiny sparrow with his large yellow foot, keeps commanding it; "No!" "I said stop!" As the sparrow persists in chirping, the bird reaches down with his wings, picks up the sparrow and holds it up to its eye level, stares at it, and then eats it, swallowing it in one go.I mutter the word, "God swallower."The bird looks at me and then my alarm clock went off.
This is going to get worse before it gets any better.

EA member dreams

I already posted this one on fb, but a few nights ago I dreamed Paul MacCartney complimented my hair, then asked me to leave because he said it was distracting.The night after that I dreamt I was in and out of the nightmare on elm street house, always bolting as I watched kids being gently seduced to their doom. In one scenario, a cat with a really long tail was luring them to a party in the basement. In another, a guy was pulled over on the side street next to the house having car trouble, and another man came along to help him, and I knew one of them was really freddy Krueger but I didn't know which one. The freak thing is that I actually woke up for a second, went to the bathroom and checked my phone for emails, WhenI went back to bed I ended up back in the nightmare house. I heard the horror-show drone and ran, and woke up w/ my hear pounding.
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.