pet peeves

enframed wrote:Watching someone butter bread using a steak knife.I love my wife. I do.But she will use any old knife to do any job. She'll cut peaches with a boning knife, chop onions with a bread knife, dig a steak knife out of the back of a drawer and use it to peel a tomato.Then she'll put that same knife in the dishwasher like it's no big deal.We're going to stay married, I think. Pretty sure.
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

pet peeves

ldopa\_chicago wrote:enframed wrote:PEPPER! wrote:yard barf wrote:The growing trend of providing hand sanitizer in public bathrooms, in place of soap.soon it will be a dispenser of liquid ass sanitizer instead of toilet paperBidets are on the comeback.I would bidet the shit out of my ass.My wife recently got a job at some place that has bidets, and warming toilet seats. No, she doesn't work in Japan.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

pet peeves

dontfeartheringo wrote:enframed wrote:Watching someone butter bread using a steak knife.steak knife...use it to peel a tomato.Then she'll put that same knife in the dishwasher like it's no big deal.We're going to stay married, I think. Pretty sure.Lucky woman. That's a lot for you to have to deal with.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

pet peeves

yard barf wrote:The growing trend of providing hand sanitizer in public bathrooms, in place of soap.I have no problem with this. Most liquid soaps in public bathrooms dry the fuck out of my hands to the point where my fingertips crack. Alcohol based sanitizers kill germs as well as soap if the proper hand washing steps are used, just as you would using soap.

pet peeves

PEPPER! wrote:yard barf wrote:The growing trend of providing hand sanitizer in public bathrooms, in place of soap.soon it will be a dispenser of liquid ass sanitizer instead of toilet paperBidets are on the comeback.

pet peeves

enframed wrote:yard barf wrote:The growing trend of providing hand sanitizer in public bathrooms, in place of soap.I have no problem with this. Most liquid soaps in public bathrooms dry the fuck out of my hands to the point where my fingertips crack. Yes, totally I have this problem. enframed wrote:Alcohol based sanitizers kill germs as well as soap if the proper hand washing steps are used, just as you would using soap.But hand sanitizer is at least as drying, and makes the existing cracks in my fingers hurt even more. I avoid it like the plague.

pet peeves

A. When some one is "talking to me" by yelling from another room of the house, office, etc instead of coming into the room or at least general vicinity to say whatever it is that is so urgent at a more civil volume. B. Any situation where the television and stereo/radio are on at the same time. Makes my skin crawl.

pet peeves

Fucking man spreading on the train. Ya know, if your balls are that goddamn ginormous that you can't show a little common courtesy to your fellow passengers, maybe it's time to visit a fuckin' endocrinologist. You may have some giant fucking ball-tumor slowing killing you. If it's some dogs-humping-each-other dominance thing, than just fuck yourself right off in the eye socket.
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.