Looking for shoegazey noise rock

The Cherry Wave - Pure BurstOut of Glasgow. The entire release, Shimaru, is wonderful, but the closing track hits me in every way a boy can be hit by sound: layers, upon layers of grit, filth, distortion, and a soaring melody. Not a big fan of the name of the band I must admit.Blankenberge - Falling StarsOut of St. Petersburg. The entire release, Radiogaze is dazzling. It's a bit more airy/ethereal than most of the submissions in this thread, but being that this is the only proper shoegaze/noisepop thread on the forum you will please mind the freedom I've taken with this declaration. This here song is is pretty heavy and towering though.Also giving major props to Major Games. Almost forgot about that one.
murderedman wrote:Your problem is your bloc attitude.

Looking for shoegazey noise rock

Tommy wrote:total\_douche wrote:If that counts, I'm going to suggest a generous helping of Screaming Trees. Ha. I personally wouldn't call it shoegazey, but I cannot recommend Even If and Especially When enough. I really love that record.I wouldn't call them shoegazey at all, I was making a joke about the fact that it's every bit as shoegazey as 50 cent.