Upcoming London Shows

Sorry, I don't have a gig to share. I'm in London for a week from Friday onwards and thought someone here might know of something intensely heavy going on somewhere. Or at least know of a good gig guide that'll make such knowledge transpire, without making my weak computer crash like the Time Out one does. Help ma boab.

Upcoming London Shows

Oh sweet! Make sure to say hello! It's worth checking different venues- The Birds Nest in Deptford, New River Studios, DIY Space for London, pubs in New Cross (Amersham Arms, New X Inn, Montague Arms). Birds Nest have this on tonight for example- https://www.facebook.com/events/1496139 ... story=nullNo idea if it's any cop, but it's free and will no doubt be loud! The Nest is an institution and worth a visit. There's some other good stuff nearby- Deptford Cinema- an excellent volunteer run cinema, Full Nelson is a really solid Veg/Vegan junk food place and Vinyl which is a great record shop. I'm trying to go on FB less, so I'm also trying to work out how the fuck people find out about gigs outside of it. This list is a bit SE-centric as that's my default- I'm sure there are still loads of other places.Oh, T-Chances usually have something going. That's a great divey punk venue in Tottenham. Cafe Oto is always interesting. I'll try and think of some more. Over the last 5 years or so there has been an all out assault on 'underground' culture in London, and loads of venues have closed. Space is the only real commodity in this city and it is worth billions.
Credo!

Upcoming London Shows

Note to say that this Saturday's Lords/Bilge Pump/Sweet Williams show at New River is changed slightly. Lords can no longer play due to family illness. The gig is still going ahead. You can get a refund if you want (but you shouldn't, it's still going to be awesome) and 2/3 of us Lords are playing as Thee Viscounts instead. It'll be blast.Online tix are sold out but there'll be some on the door if you're early.
Rick Reuben wrote:We're all sensitive people
With so much love to give, understand me sugar
Since we got to be... Lets say, I love you