Recommend a....

Janeway wrote:rappard wrote:Janeway wrote:set of good quality headphones. kerble me if you can cause i'm pretty sure there was just a thread about this recently but i forgot to write it down.In-ear? On-ear? Over-ear?Closed back or open back?Budget?over like huge 90s-lookin noise cancellers typemaybe beats by dre has dropped the price a bit by now, but basically earbuds are too big for my eardrums i cant squeeze them in and they fall out so i need over the ear, and i wanna feel subwoofedmoney is no object to qualityBest pair of headphones I've ever owned:https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-A ... s=ath+m50xNot noise canceling, but that's never been a problem on a flight or train. Actually, noise canceling headphones freak me out.
**Do we need the other Chemical Bros. records??

Recommend a....

Teacher's Pet wrote:sturdy, collapsible cargo-cart-hand-truck type thingI have owned a couple of $40.00 collapsible handcarts over the last decade. The most recent one is called the "Magna Cart" (get it?), and I found it on Amazon. I moved a two-bedroom apartment full of books, vinyl, and 100 lb. speaker cabinets with it (twice). They are usually rated for 150 lbs. and will easily carry that or more. They won't do 10-15 boxes at a time, but will do 4 boxes full of books no problem. Good wheels with smooth bearings, and they fold up into almost nothing. I have found them indispensable for moving lots of heavy stuff solo.