PRFBBQ - 2018 London

Gramsci wrote:Hmmm. I m getting the feeling regionalism and a lack of a solid London core is going to make this a bloody nightmare to organise. Oh wellJust book New River on a Saturday and a few PRF related bands, borrow a BBQ and make sure they'll let you stick it outside and you're golden.
Rick Reuben wrote:We're all sensitive people
With so much love to give, understand me sugar
Since we got to be... Lets say, I love you

PRFBBQ - 2018 London

Cafe Oto is probably not the best venue if you want to have more of a DIY approach, but could work. New River is excellent, as is DIY Space (in case no one has put that forward). T-Chances would have been the other place I'd have suggested, but that seems to have collapsed in on itself in a frenzy of politics and arguments and all that kind of bullshit. Birds Nest is also a great shout. A good mate of mine lives there, so I could ask him. I'm mad busy at the moment with work/life/other stuff so I'm not sure the extent I can commit to helping organise something like this right now, in all honesty. My band is sort of- well, I don't know where we're at, but something like this would be a good reason for us to get back together. But yeah- Chris' post. New River. BBQ. Done.
Credo!

PRFBBQ - 2018 London

I can't help much from NYC, but depending on the dates, I would try to come and perhaps even put together an ad hoc band to play. I would take up A Landing Craft's offer:A Landing Craft wrote:Sign me up. If anyone needs a bassist, I'm your gal (have to check the Traynor 2x15 for damage though).
my mustache will be named 'Rick'.