What antiperspirant you use?

mrcancelled wrote:If anyone is in the market for a non-aluminum deodorant, Sam's Natural is the only one I've tried that works extremely well for me, and I'm a sweaty boy. I use the Wilderness scent, it's subtle but pleasant, and works as well as any of the high aluminum deodorants I used to wear. Price is a little high ($8-$10 depending on where you order from), but one stick goes a long way. I've never seen it in any stores but I haven't looked very hard.I don't really buy the same deodorant twice generally, because they usually don't work or I dislike the smell, but I gave this a try and it's pretty good so far. thanks for the recommendation!The last deodorant I tried was this one, which is even more expensive than Sam's, but does sell cheaper travel sizes that are pretty convenient for flying. I used to work for this company that has a very distinctive your order just shipped email, full of lots of tongue-in-cheek hyperbole about a Japanese packaging expert, a gold-lined box, a parade, etc which is supposed to be charming. When I ordered this deodorant for the first time, I discovered this company uses verbatim the same order confirmation email, just replacing CD with deodorant. I wasn't charmed.

mrcancelled wrote:If anyone is in the market for a non-aluminum deodorant, Sam's Natural is the only one I've tried that works extremely well for me, and I'm a sweaty boy. I use the Wilderness scent, it's subtle but pleasant, and works as well as any of the high aluminum deodorants I used to wear. Price is a little high ($8-$10 depending on where you order from), but one stick goes a long way. I've never seen it in any stores but I haven't looked very hard.Pretty sure only antiperspirants have aluminum in them. Usually deodorants don't. Having said that, I went down the non-aluminum antiperspirant path a few years ago and found that either they didn't work or the ones that did gave me a bad rash after a few days. I'm sensitive! Having said all of that, the one I found to actually work was the terribly-named Kiss My Face.These days I just use regular old deodorant that doesn't try to keep me from sweating and it's totally fine. I don't sweat a lot nor does it stink much when I do anyway.

Get dog costumes wrote:enframed wrote:Tom's of Maine unscented.Word. The deodorant, anyway. Over the years, everyone else who I know has tried this product has complained that it does not work. Guess we're lucky, since the recipe is one I'm OK with pasting to myself.Yes, the deodorant. It is the best deodorant I have found. Period. I sweat but not profusely so I odn;t actually need anti-perspirant.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.