Little details from your day

El Protoolio wrote:My 15 1/2 year old orange tabby, Cornelius Cattus Rex, developed acute renal failure in the last 10 days and I had to put him down yesterday. I miss him so much. He had developed into such a funny old cat. He was very chatty and chirpy. We had lots of little routines and he was the longest relationship I ve ever had. Sweet, loyal, and always ready for action. He was lost once for 9 days when I lived in Santa Monica but he came back. Because of that I let him be outdoors for two years while I lived in Oregon, which he did fine with. Born in Chicago, lived in Chicago and LA and Oregon and Minneapolis. Losing him a week after giving my father s eulogy... well I can t express just how heartbroken I am and just how shitty 2019 has been, and it s only May. My head hurts from crying all weekend. Between him and Skyler King Kitty, who left this world 8 years ago, I have been a cat caretaker for 21 years. Unless I end up in another long term relationship with someone I think I am done. I ve gone through having to put down a cat twice alone now and am not willing to do it alone again. I at least need a break and want to see what adult life like is like without having to take care of a pet. I ve never really had the chance. I love cats and dogs but I need some me time for work and travel. Hug your pets and your loved ones hard. This world is only temporary, and it can end at any time.Condolences fella, it's a fucking rough ride. Take comfort in all you provided.

My 15 1/2 year old orange tabby, Cornelius Cattus Rex, developed acute renal failure in the last 10 days and I had to put him down yesterday. I miss him so much. He had developed into such a funny old cat. He was very chatty and chirpy. We had lots of little routines and he was the longest relationship I ve ever had. Sweet, loyal, and always ready for action. He was lost once for 9 days when I lived in Santa Monica but he came back. Because of that I let him be outdoors for two years while I lived in Oregon, which he did fine with. Born in Chicago, lived in Chicago and LA and Oregon and Minneapolis. Losing him a week after giving my father s eulogy... well I can t express just how heartbroken I am and just how shitty 2019 has been, and it s only May. My head hurts from crying all weekend. Between him and Skyler King Kitty, who left this world 8 years ago, I have been a cat caretaker for 21 years. Unless I end up in another long term relationship with someone I think I am done. I ve gone through having to put down a cat twice alone now and am not willing to do it alone again. I at least need a break and want to see what adult life like is like without having to take care of a pet. I ve never really had the chance. I love cats and dogs but I need some me time for work and travel. Hug your pets and your loved ones hard. This world is only temporary, and it can end at any time.
it's not the length, it's the gersch

El Protoolio wrote:My 15 1/2 year old orange tabby, Cornelius Cattus Rex, developed acute renal failure in the last 10 days and I had to put him down yesterday. I miss him so much. He had developed into such a funny old cat. He was very chatty and chirpy. We had lots of little routines and he was the longest relationship I ve ever had. Sweet, loyal, and always ready for action. He was lost once for 9 days when I lived in Santa Monica but he came back. Because of that I let him be outdoors for two years while I lived in Oregon, which he did fine with. Born in Chicago, lived in Chicago and LA and Oregon and Minneapolis. Losing him a week after giving my father s eulogy... well I can t express just how heartbroken I am and just how shitty 2019 has been, and it s only May. My head hurts from crying all weekend. Between him and Skyler King Kitty, who left this world 8 years ago, I have been a cat caretaker for 21 years. Unless I end up in another long term relationship with someone I think I am done. I ve gone through having to put down a cat twice alone now and am not willing to do it alone again. I at least need a break and want to see what adult life like is like without having to take care of a pet. I ve never really had the chance. I love cats and dogs but I need some me time for work and travel. Hug your pets and your loved ones hard. This world is only temporary, and it can end at any time.I'm so sorry, Graham. Respect, Cornelius.
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/

I awoke, took my thyroid, drank 3 cups of coffee and smoked 2 cigarettes, while listening to The Daily, and feeding the cat. Hopped in the shower, Brushed my teeth while drying of, took my epilepsy and depression meds, put on deodorant. Meditated for 10 minutes. Had another smoke.Loaded the phone with Thin Lizzy, The Wipers, and Isaac Hayes. Kissed Leah goodbye, hit shuffle on the playlist, and went to work.Cooked for 8 hours. Stopped at walgreens for cat food and peanut M&M's. Came home, had coffee and smoked while listening to more podcasts. Downloaded the new Darkthrone, put it on, and started dinner.Then I posted this.
Great Deceiver

Fucking white women. Look, I love you, ok, but you looked away when our great-grandmothers were raped by your husbands, 52% of you voted for Trump, and now on Facebook I got one thread where one of you is defending another white woman for using the N-word and telling me I'm a bad guy for calling it out, and another thread where one of you is telling me that abortionists are doing vivisections and stealing baby parts. What the fuck is wrong with y'all.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives