The Gear Liquidation Thread

TheMilford wrote:Dr Tony Balls wrote:Anyone want one of these? My buddy has one he's looking to get rid of, in a rack case with an extra space. He told me "literally any offer" so you tell me. If anyone is interested i'll facilitate shipping or whatever.EDIT: they seem to go for just under $200 on Reverb.I used to have this amp. It served me well in my first real band for years. has some cool features.Whoa! I had that amp after you... I ve not thought of that thing in years. I forget where it got off to. Anyway, carry on.
joesepi wrote:This has nothing to do with our impending doom. I just love dirt bikes.

www.shoddymerchandise.com
www.myspace.com/andtheswede
www.myspace.com/shoddymerchandise

I have a 400 watt 8 ohm EVM-15L speaker I'd like to sell. Fully functional, never reconed or anything. It's an older one with the info stamped on the magnet as opposed to having a sticker. $125 plus actual shipping.I also have one of the same speaker but blown that I'd let go for $50 plus shipping. Recone kits seem to be between $60 and $70.

Damned new Smallsound/Bigsound Mini Overdrive Soldhttps://reverb.com/item/25993649-smallsound-bigsound-miniSounds great, I love it, watch the videos. I just can't afford to have it sitting around while I only get to play on a practice amp 90% of the time.Arion SAD-1 Analog Delay $90https://reverb.com/item/19460612-arion- ... range-greySame deal. Great, creaky little delay. I don't need it right now.Buddy rates apply, so mention PRF with reasonable offers to better persuade.

Snowblinder wrote:I have a 400 watt 8 ohm EVM-15L speaker I'd like to sell. Fully functional, never reconed or anything. It's an older one with the info stamped on the magnet as opposed to having a sticker. $125 plus actual shipping.I also have one of the same speaker but blown that I'd let go for $50 plus shipping. Recone kits seem to be between $60 and $70.Sold.

TheMilford wrote:DefinitelyNOTtheSWEDE wrote:TheMilford wrote:Dr Tony Balls wrote:Anyone want one of these? My buddy has one he's looking to get rid of, in a rack case with an extra space. He told me "literally any offer" so you tell me. If anyone is interested i'll facilitate shipping or whatever.EDIT: they seem to go for just under $200 on Reverb.I used to have this amp. It served me well in my first real band for years. has some cool features.Whoa! I had that amp after you... I ve not thought of that thing in years. I forget where it got off to. Anyway, carry on.That amp and cabs sure made the rounds in our hometown band scene... as did my old Crumar Trilogy... Strangely, I now own a PB500 and an older PB400... these are the best sounding amps for loud clean synth amplification... they are also super cheap and reliable.I had one of those for years. Used it all through the 90's. Not the most powerful or awesome sounding thing but it never let me down.In about 2008 I had it kicking around at a club I did sound for as part of the house rig. Some fucker walked off with it.

DefinitelyNOTtheSWEDE wrote:TheMilford wrote:Dr Tony Balls wrote:Anyone want one of these? My buddy has one he's looking to get rid of, in a rack case with an extra space. He told me "literally any offer" so you tell me. If anyone is interested i'll facilitate shipping or whatever.EDIT: they seem to go for just under $200 on Reverb.I used to have this amp. It served me well in my first real band for years. has some cool features.Whoa! I had that amp after you... I ve not thought of that thing in years. I forget where it got off to. Anyway, carry on.That amp and cabs sure made the rounds in our hometown band scene... as did my old Crumar Trilogy... Strangely, I now own a PB500 and an older PB400... these are the best sounding amps for loud clean synth amplification... they are also super cheap and reliable.
David
TRONOGRAPHIC - RUSTY BOX

Got a couple of 16 ohm Celestion Vintage 30's I'd like to move so I can replace them with Eminences. $200 for the pair.Also, upon close inspection I noticed a very tiny rip in the cone of that EVM-15L that I'm selling. It's about 1/4 near the edge of the cone. I presume this has been there for a while as I don't use the cab that often. I can't hear any weird blown speaker noise or difference in the sound when playing through it, and if it bothers you or you're worried about it expanding I bet a drop of rubber cement would seal it. However, since it's not perfect I'm knocking the price down to $90. The blown one I'm reducing to $40. Additionally, I was mixed up in my original listing; the good EVM has the sticker on the magnet, the blown one has the stamp.