Let's Trade! My \_\_\_ for your \_\_\_

I've got several pedals that just aren't currently working in my setup. Mostly interested in other pedals.1981 Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi -- This is the transistor version with tone bypass switch. Both switches have been replaced and it's now true bypass. SOLDFulltone FD2 Fulldrive 2 -- this is the blue one with a flat mids switch prior to the current MOSFET. TRADEDEarthquaker Devices Gray Channel -- this is two DOD 250s in one pedal with loads of clipping diode options.TRADED1980s DOD 201 Phasor - this is their version of the Phase 45. This one has been modded with true bypass with LED and a boss style DC jack.Whatcha got?

PM'd......Tommy wrote:I've got several pedals that just aren't currently working in my setup. Mostly interested in other pedals.1981 Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi -- This is the transistor version with tone bypass switch. Both switches have been replaced and it's now true bypass. Fulltone FD2 Fulldrive 2 -- this is the blue one with a flat mids switch prior to the current MOSFET.Earthquaker Devices Gray Channel -- this is two DOD 250s in one pedal with loads of clipping diode options.1980s DOD 201 Phasor - this is their version of the Phase 45. This one has been modded with true bypass with LED and a boss style DC jack.Whatcha got?

Tommy wrote:Maybe just trade the pickups? Or get replacements and sell your pickups?Also, that guitar looks awesome.Thanks! That would be ideal, but I emailed Kevin a few times and he's never answered. I'm not sure if he considers that custom work or not. tallchris wrote:Are you on the Aluminum Axes F'book group? Sure someone there would be down to trade.Yeah, I might put a feeler out and see what happens. I've never traded a guitar online and would rather deal with someone who has spent years on this forum and knows people and isn't as likely to rip me off. Plus what is with all those Jazzmasters?
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

MrMattDiehl wrote:I think Kevin is able to put single coils into the humbucker shape/routing. I believe someone told me they had done that. It's annoying when a few emails aren't answered, but I would just be persistent. Also call, PM here, etc. Get what you want - it's within your grasp!Also, if those bad boys are 4-conductor you could try wiring the coils parallel instead of series. Makes humbuckers sound a lot more single coil-ish, but still without hum. Worth a shot to see if it gets you "close enough"Or same deal with coil tapping. If they are already 4-conductor leads, would just require 2 push/pull pots.