Notable Reissues Thread.

Tommy wrote:kerble wrote:Man, that Bonsai thing is dogshit. I didn't order it because I didn't want to give them all my credentials. Figured I could just buy it when it came out. Stupid.related: Reckless on Milwaukee and Broadway both still have Smack Bunny BabyStill have my OG pressing of that, but good looking out! There's a bonus song on the LP that's super good.
kerble is right.

Notable Reissues Thread.

wellbutrin wrote:Juarez by Terry AllenI've been very impressed with this record's ability to not get heard by people who should hear it. One of my favorite records of all time.http://www.paradiseofbachelors.com/pob-26/You know, I struggle to find anything that really lights me up these days. I do check out the things people post up, but for the most part I can't muster much more than a grudgingly respectful indifference. I dunno, it's not you, it's me, I suppose.There's been a few exceptions though and this record was one of them. When they hit, they hit hard. This album is fucking fantastic. I've listened to it a whole lot over the last few months. I haven't managed to get into Lubbock in the same way but I'll give that one some more time.