For fans of US Maple..........

Mark Shippy and original US Maple drummer Pat Samson have started a new band. Their name has changed a few times but it looks like they are going with the name, Magic Lantern.... at least for the time being. They have demos up and a few shows coming up in Chicago. One being July 1st at the hideout. Anyway, just thought I get the info out there. I've yet to see anyone post this but it seems like this should have already been discussed. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on avoiding a kerble.

http://www.myspace.com/miraclecondition

H-GM wrote:
John George Peppers wrote:So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on avoiding a kerble.

Due to high expectations...Randy is providing needles for your balloons.

Kerbled

This one has a pic by JohnW

one more

Jesus, that's not a kerble. That's giving me a slow death with a blunt instrument. Oh well. Were you at the show at the hideout in late Feb??. I just remember it was a sunday night? They were good and they have a lot of reverb going on these days. Me likes.

John George Peppers wrote:Were you at the show at the hideout in late Feb??.

No sir, but I ran into Mark over Memorial Day weekend at some party. He spoke at great length in regard to this upcoming show. I'm looking forward to it very much and plan on buying you a beer for the kebling I dealt earlier. I don't get to do it often.