Cops Raid Mayor s House By Mistake, Shoot Two Labs Dead

God damn. I know a guy out in Cali who sent some weed to his aunt in the Midwest. They intercepted the package and raided his house, shooting his elderly dog who was SLEEPING. Sleeping.

I would kill the entire family of a man who murdered my dog. Mercilessly and preferably in front of him. Not because canine life is worth more than human life, but because the kind of person who does that shit is poison in the gene pool.
this thing, she is the awesome

iembalm wrote:Yeah, I was about to post this. Protect, serve, shoot first, ask questions later. Could have happened to anyone in the country.

Ok, but this guy is the MAYOR! They should know where the fucking mayor lives!

After how many wrongful deaths of urban minorities, it'll be these two black dogs that make the rest of the U.S. (white America) take notice. Man, I hope so. If the Police did this to me, I'd make each and everyone of their lives and their families lives a daily hell in any and every legal way possible.

Seriously,

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/photo_serv ... isP16=true

Seriously,

http://www.co.pg.md.us/government/publi ... /about.asp

Maybe this shooting will wake people up about police abuse, even though it's just a couple dogs. Middle class suburbanites love their dogs. And Kittens. Not so fond of black mothers, though.
“As I have said before, the ever more sophisticated weapons piling up in the arsenals of the wealthiest and the mightiest can kill the illiterate, the ill, the poor and the hungry, but they cannot kill ignorance, illness, poverty or hunger.”

fidelista wrote:Maybe this shooting will wake people up about police abuse, even though it's just a couple dogs. Middle class suburbanites love their dogs. And Kittens. Not so fond of black mothers, though.

Yeah maybe open their eyes to the fact trying to legislate every single little action in a human's life is maybe not such a hot idea.
Don't like smoking in bars? Make it a LAW, give the police even more power over us. Just keep going and going, every little thing you don't like put the POLICE in charge of it.
The police, these same lunatics flashing their guns at Starbucks employees to get free muffins. The same ones who are shooting dogs and beating moms and killing everyone. This roving band of pirates. Yes, pull them even further into everyone's lives. What they need is more POWER over everyone. Unchecked, unlimited power.
Some people are complete and utter buffoons.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom