Are You 'Gear Satisfied?' Are you Satisfied?

Per a discussion Craig and I were having- thought it'd be interesting to do a poll. I am getting to a point where I've owned many (certainly not all) of the guitars I've ever lusted after, and a fair portion of the amps as well. Was going to build some more clone pedals and really couldn't think of a circuit I had any interest in. Now I'm kinda selling off a lot of the stuff that was just collecting dust.who's with me?
No one is paying you to sit on that bed and cry.

In my music room right now I have everything I'd need for a band. Traynor TS-50 and Peavey Standard + 1x15", check. Bunch o' pedals, check. Drum Kit (that I should probably see if my old drummer wants back), check. PA speaker, keyboard, two guitars, bass guitar, baritone guitar, Crate practice amp for solo shows... check, check, check, check, check, check.That being said, there are a few things that I might want to get. Another baritone guitar would be nice. I have an unloaded Sunn 2x12" that I'd also need a head for, maybe get a few pedals here and there. But FWIW, I have 90% of what I currently want on lock.

I think I am gear satisfied. I would snap up a vintage EHX 16 second delay if I ever saw one for less than a bazillion dollars, and if I ever see another Mory Jazzmaster I would probably snap that up, but that's about it. I love my Mory Jazzmaster though, and would gladly get another just because it would mean I could take those two with me to play out, and leave my 59 at home. But that's really it.

I was having this conversation the other day. I'm pretty known for having a neverending revolving door of gear. However, it occurred to me recently that I can't think of one thing I need or even really want enough to where I'd try to seek it out. Anything I've lusted after, I currently own or have owned and sold/traded because it wasn't all I thought it would be. I still browse Craigslist and music stores because I just love stumbling on weird, cool shit....and I mean, I wouldn't turn down a Vibro Champ or an ES-175 if one fell into my lap....but I'm pretty content currently.