Brainiac:

Crap
Total votes: 8 (10%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 70 (90%)
Total votes: 78

Band: Brainiac

warmowski wrote:When I first saw Brainiac, they were making Unwound wish they did not have to take the stage afterwards. Shit-hot, terriffic, oh yeah.

I think your flesh is separated from the sins it commits and that explains why you smile when you balance on your stack of regrets

I probably saw them five or six times. Just great. Big favorites.

-r

P.S. Enon! What the hell happened? Believo was so good!

haha, the 3rd time I saw them Unwound went on before them...
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.

Brainiac made awesome music.

This is a fucked up reason to be thinking about it, but FWIW, if your accellerator ever sticks, all you wanna do is shift into neutral and brake like normal. Worst-case scenario your engine will blow up, but that's why you're behind a firewall. Shift into neutral, brake, and be okay. Don't crash.
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

Tom wrote:Speaking of Brainiac, does anyone else think that a lot of these noise bands coming out lately are total Brainiac rip-offs?

*looks sheepish*

True confessions:

I have Brainiac tattoos. I have the green martian from Hissing prigs on my right shoulder, and i have the devil from Hissing Prigs between my shoulder blades.

I can say with no hint of hyperbole whatsoever that seeing Brainiac for the first time when i was 20 changed the way i thought about music. I could go on for paragraphs, but i have work in the morning and it's nearly 3 AM.

In May, it will have been nine years since Tim died.

NINE.

Fuck.
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.

[/quote]

I have Brainiac tattoos. I have the green martian from Hissing prigs on my right shoulder, and i have the devil from Hissing Prigs between my shoulder blades.

[/quote]

Dr Akaward of the mighty Ifihadahifi, i salute you. you are my hero.

i want pictures of those tattoos.