For fans of US Maple..........

ERawk wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:Miracle Condition indeed KILLED it last night.

Seconded. And Plan B. And the last song from your set, since me and the Colonel were running late enough to catch only the last song and missed the first band entirely.

And it was a pleasure partying with those crazy Plan B cats and Co. afterwards.

Oh yeah, Randall, you must get those photos of Colonel in all of his black metal glory posted, STAT.

we were the first band, you didn't miss any other bands and yes get those pictures up asap
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

caix wrote:This is what I see whenever John calls me now:

Oh Jesus I look like a fucking tool.

What a fun night though. I don't regret a thing!

I'd like to see Mother Carrier become an ongoing impromptu performance, with whatever musicians happen to be present just joining in and improvising.

You know, kinda like Whitehouse, Nurse With Wound, Pigface or the Devil Belle Hippies...

Colonel Panic wrote:

I'd like to see Mother Carrier become an ongoing impromptu performance, with whatever musicians happen to be present just joining in and improvising.

You know, kinda like Whitehouse, Nurse With Wound, Pigface or the Devil Belle Hippies...

If I were you I'd wear that shit pretty much all the time, Panic. For real, it was awesome.
I was playing cha cha shakers for awhile with Mother Carrier, directly going against my many proclamations I've made to never to be seen in public playing cha cha shakers...I really liked what he was doing a lot, I agree that more people coming and going on stage banging on shit and whatnot would be real cool...

Colonel Panic wrote:

I would have liked to stay just to play with Bog and Randall and whoever else. You guys could easily set up another show like this at Hottie, Quenchers or the Mutiny. I would be down for one-a-those.
Builder/Destroyer | Highwheel Records

Marsupialized wrote:I was playing cha cha shakers for awhile with Mother Carrier, directly going against my many proclamations I've made to never to be seen in public playing cha cha shakers...I really liked what he was doing a lot, I agree that more people coming and going on stage banging on shit and whatnot would be real cool...

He wanted to get everyone involved, but due to time constraints he just opted for throwing out percussive instruments into the crowd. Fucking hippies. Everyone wants to be Animal Collective.

H-GM wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:I was playing cha cha shakers for awhile with Mother Carrier, directly going against my many proclamations I've made to never to be seen in public playing cha cha shakers...I really liked what he was doing a lot, I agree that more people coming and going on stage banging on shit and whatnot would be real cool...

He wanted to get everyone involved, but due to time constraints he just opted for throwing out percussive instruments into the crowd. Fucking hippies. Everyone wants to be Animal Collective.

I thought it was still fairly early when the show ended, am I just crazy?