One-sentence indie rock confessions

Chromodynamic wrote:Tommy wrote:johnhastie wrote:RBoyer wrote:I like Courtney Barnett. I know nothing of her, the band, reviews, etc. But I heard her at work on some goofy mix tape and thought it was great. Got the "I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris" EP and it's awesome. Afraid to go any further down the rabbit hole and find out the rest of this band's (person's?) music sucks....I didn't find out about her until her "break-out" grammy nominated record... I love it.Her "hit" is great compared to other things on the radio, but compared to other non-radio music I find it pretty pedestrian. I also hate it when people/bands reprise verse lyrics verbatim. To be fair, I've only heard that one song and whatever else she played on SNL. Should I dig deeper?Would you says it's... Pedestrian At Best? /ducksHahahahaha. I didn't realize that was the name of the song until right now! Perfect. Maybe my subconscious did. I did hear two other songs off this record and liked one a lot less, and one a bit more.