Pedal Boards

Cushing bass board. Bottom right pedal was originally a test bed but now is a modular affair currently with two ring modulators and an envelope filter in parallel. It used to have a delay but I pulled it and jumpered the I/O of the fourth channel to act as a clean blend. Then it goes into another big box with a Supercollider and a tricked out B3K followed by a Parasit Arcadiator, Malekko Charlie Foxtrot, my own weirdo phaser, and an Echorec. The DL4 sits at the end as I only use it for looping. I'm almost tempted to shell out for a Darkglass B7K, the B3K really has surprised me, I hardly ever turn it off and it has kicked my Rusty Box off of the board.

Pedal Boards

To Wit: Joyo Dyna Compressor, Tuner, Digitech Digidelay that will likely be replaced with a Malekko Charlie Foxtrot for glitchy goodness, EHX Pitch Fork with expression pedal mostly used as a fake whammy bar, EHX Silencer noise gate looping all my loudeners and modulators, EQD Bit Commander, Boss FZ-5 Fuzz, SAE Stone Bag (basically a Box of Rock copy), TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato, Mooer Trelicopter Tremolo, EHX Deluxe Memory Man 550TT with external tap and expression pedals as well as a buffered looper to allow for delay trails when bypassed, Boss RC-2 Looper, and TC Electronic Spark Booster.

Pedal Boards

kazoozak wrote:To Wit: Joyo Dyna Compressor, Tuner, Digitech Digidelay that will likely be replaced with a Malekko Charlie Foxtrot for glitchy goodness, EHX Pitch Fork with expression pedal mostly used as a fake whammy bar, EHX Silencer noise gate looping all my loudeners and modulators, EQD Bit Commander, Boss FZ-5 Fuzz, SAE Stone Bag (basically a Box of Rock copy), TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato, Mooer Trelicopter Tremolo, EHX Deluxe Memory Man 550TT with external tap and expression pedals as well as a buffered looper to allow for delay trails when bypassed, Boss RC-2 Looper, and TC Electronic Spark Booster.Definitely try the Charlie Foxtrot, I use mine way more than I ever thought I would.

Pedal Boards

i've put this Low performance on the laptop (aka kitchen stereo) a bunch lately. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I45V99gx25Yit drives me nuts that Alan is playing with like 8 pedals and they are all taped to the floor. is this an aesthetic thing? in my mind, once you get over 3 pedals you might as well stick them to a piece of plywood or something.
------
www.thehomerecordingproject.com

Pedal Boards

I'm currently debating whether to get or make a small board for my bass pedals. The signal chain has grown recently, where I'm now running: Boss TU-2 tuner, Earthquaker Devices Hoof Reaper, Joyo Vintage Overdrive, Tech 21 VT Bass, and an Earthquaker Devices Organizer. On the one hand I love the fact that all five, plus their One Spot power supply and patch cables, fit perfectly in the compartment of my bass case, meaning one less thing to carry into the venue or worry about when doing fly out dates. On the other hand, I hate having to set them all up one by one and then break them down to pack away after every show.