Pedal Boards

Cross posting from the Gear Liquidation thread to say I'm selling a nearly-new Diago Showman pedal board/case thingy. It's in Nottingham. It's 75 quid ish.
Rick Reuben wrote:We're all sensitive people
With so much love to give, understand me sugar
Since we got to be... Lets say, I love you

Pedal Boards

skoz wrote:llllllllllllllllllllllll wrote:If you think this is bad you should see what kind of shape my car is inThat s a tasteful selection. How s the union tube and transistor?Thanks! I like it waaay better than a Super Hard On. I picked it up used expecting to flip it after I tried it for a while but it s a keeper. If you keep an eye out deals do come up.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Pedal Boards

A good power supply is a super plus especially since I have a number of digital pedals and it makes a big difference. It seems like a needless expence to pay the extra money and they are not cheap but if you want to have a clean run and low noise floor it makes a big difference.For the mini boards in the computer cases I mentioned, I have a nice extension cord 3 prong heavy duty type from Home Depot with a daisy chain power supply for the smaller boxes and a separate one for the digital delay and Whammy. but these cases only have 5 or 6 pedals.

Pedal Boards

I was noticing a lot of noise in the chain when using some EHX digital(?) pedals like the Freeze and Synth9. Got one of the MXR Iso power boxes and that noise is gone! Actually, that noise being gone made me realize that one of my other pedals (Ibaneze DE7) is super noisey when not engaged anywhere I put it in the chain.
Pure L wrote:I get shocked whenever I use my table saw while barefooted.

I Made Out With You Before You Were Cool
Don't Sit On The Pickets

Pedal Boards

n.c. wrote:whats the deal with the fancy power supplies some of you have? when i made my board i just grabbed the wall wart daisy chain thing that my local brick and mortar music store stocks. what are the advantages of the brick power supply with the individual cables?I thought the same thing until I bought one. Because, well, expensive. I used a switchmode PowerAll (competitor to One Spot) for years with like 8-10 pedals on it. Switched to a Pedal Power 2+ and was awarded with an instant noise floor drop. Do not regret purchase at all. If I had to do it all over again I'd search high and low for a used Zuma because it has more higher current draw outputs and the option of 18V is far more useful than the only 2 high current and 2 starved outputs on the PP2+.

Pedal Boards

tallchris wrote:I was noticing a lot of noise in the chain when using some EHX digital(?) pedals like the Freeze and Synth9.Those digital EHX boxes are SUPER finicky. Just don't plug them into the 100mA outputs. They really hate daisy chaining AND any power supply rated under 150mA.